❥ Chapter 1

(Photo Above Posted On Pinterest, Downloaded From Tumbler, RainyTranquillity)

——————————————————————————————
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★
5:01 Am
Friday Morning
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★
——————————————————————————————

"[Name]!!!! Wake Up!"
[Name] groggily sat up from their bed and rubbed the crumbs out of their eyes. They can smell burnt eggs from their room. They glanced out the window by their desk, in which they never use. It was raining outside. The sound of small, faint, clunking on the glass echoed throughout the room.
[Name] groaned, holding their forehead and bringing their knees to their chest. They shivered from the cold atmosphere hugging their skin. They could hear skittering footsteps outside their room. [Name] knew they had to get up. Even as much as they want to stay in bed, they had to get up.
"[Name]!!!!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming! Just hold on!"

[Name] stepped out of bed. They walked out with a new set of fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom to brush their teeth. While [Name] brushed their teeth peacefully, their roommate, Neveah, scrambled all over the place. Wearing a see-through raincoat, rain boots, and while holding an umbrella, there was something she was missing.
"Oh no, no, no! Have you seen my keys?" Neveah panicked. [Name] spat out the minty paste out of their mouth.
"Did you look in your purse?" [Name] suggested. Neveah grabbed her purse and dug inside it.
"Oh thank god, there it is!" Neveah sighed. Neveah plopped on the small couch. "I'm sorry [Name] but I need you to drive me to work, and after that I need you to do some errands." Neveah ran her hand through her dyed, black hair.
"Ah, again?" [Name] complained, "I just went shopping last week."
"I know, I know. It's just, when you look like a goth, and have tattoos, people assume the worst." Neveah sighed.
"What?" [Name] started, "You don't even look goth. More of a tattoo artist vibe for me." Neveah rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, cause I have tattoos?"
[Name] walked out of the bathroom and grabbed the keys. "Ready to go?" [Name] asked, putting on their coat. Neveah nodded and grabbed her apartment keys.
"Let's go."

——————————————————————————————

"Here's the list, my apartment keys, and my debit card. Don't spend too much," Neveah pointed her finger at [Name], scolding them. [Name] chuckled, "Okay, okay." As Neveah was about to get out of the car, she remembered something else.
"Oh, Oh!" Neveah snapped her fingers, "I forgot, I ordered a package a while ago. It should arrive today. I already paid for it, so just put it on the counter for me."
[Name] nodded. They waved Neveah goodbye and drove off to the supermarket.

Tapping on the wheel, [Name] observed the streets, cars, and lights surrounding them through the glass. The streets were drenched, rain still pouring, and the thumping sounds of droplets hitting the windshield. Strangely enough, they had the need to look at the inner rear-view mirror. A dark red car behind them. Headlights on, lights blasting in the darkness. Nothing out of the ordinary. Checking the outer rear-view mirror. Passing small shops, people crossing the streets, more cars zooming past [Name], nothing out of the ordinary. Strange.. [Name] thought. Probably my imagination.

——————————————————————————————

𓆉 List 𓆉
—————
• Deodorant
• Lotion
• Napkin Rolls
• Tissues
• Shampoo
• Sponge
• Blackberries
• Tomatoes