X o w a n

3rd Person POV:
Rowan was currently up against Bianca in fencing. The matched ended when Bianca accidentally tapped Rowan on the cheek with the sword. Rowan suddenly fell to the ground, starting to breathe heavily.

Xavier:ROWAN! He heard Xavier shout along with the clattering of Xavier dropping his fencing gear as he raced over to Rowan. Xavier bent down to be eye level with Rowan. Rowan pointed to his pocket with a shaky hand. Xavier reached into his pocket and took out Rowan's inhaler. Rowan grabbed it from Xavier and took a puff, inhaling and holding it as he placed his hands on Xavier's shoulders, looking deeply into his eyes as it calmed him down. Xavier slightly nodded as Rowan exhaled.

Xavier:Are you ok? Xavier asked in a soft voice. Rowan nodded his head yes and took a deep breath.

Rowan:Y-yes. Xavier went on.

Xavier:Are you sure? You're really lightheaded, aren't you? Xavier gently places his hand on Rowan's chest, feeling how fast his heart was racing. Rowan slightly blushed.

Rowan:R-really, I'm fine. Xavier sighed.

Xavier:Ok but, if you wanna rest- Xavier stopped when he realised Rowan's head was turned away from him. Rowan blushed softly, embarrassed he started at the floor.

Xavier:Come on. Xavier helped Rowan up from the floor. They left the fencing room after Bianca apologised. Rowan, saying it was an honest mistake. Xavier guided Rowan to their dorm. Opening the door and leading Rowan to his own bed.

Xavier:I'll go get you some water. He said before getting water from their mini-fridge. He handed a bottle of water to Rowan and had one for himself.

Rowan:Thanks. He said before taking a sip.

Xavier:No problem. So, how are you feeling? Xavier took a sip of his own water.

Rowan:I-im okay now. He said, nervously chuckling.

Xavier:So, what did you wanna talk about earlier? Rowan stared at the floor, he started to get nervous.

Rowan:O-oh nothing, really. Its n-not inportant. Rowan shrugged his shoulders.

Xavier:Well, if there was something bothering you then we should talk about it. Rowan slightly shook his head no.

Rowan:N-no, really. I'm ok. He tried his best to reassure Xavier.

Xavier:Are you sure? You're still recovering from those injuries so, you shouldn't push yourself too hard.
Rowan sighed.

Rowan:Its not my injuries. He assured Xavier.

Xavier:Then why were you crying earlier? Xavier said, straight forward.

Rowan:I-I wasn't. Rowan said, looking at the floor to avoid eye contact while slightly blushing.

Xavier:You were. What happened? Xavier spoke in a firm tone.

Rowan:I-I don't wanna talk about it. He said, his voice starting to tremble.

Xavier:Why not? He simply asked. Rowan sighed in annoyance.

Rowan:B-because if I tell you, you'll hate me. Xavier placed a comforting hand on Rowan's shoulder.

Xavier:I could never hate you. He reassured Rowan. Rowan slowly looked up at Xavier. Rowan suddenly spoke.

Rowan:I-I like you. Rowan said.

Xavier:What does that have to do with anything? Xavier said, completely oblivious as to what Rowan meant.

Rowan:B-because you're my friend a-and I like you not i-in the friend way. Rowan could tell that Xavier was contemplating.

Xavier:I see. He said. Rowan slightly blushes as Xavier looked him in the eyes and smirked.

Xavier:How would you feel if I kissed you? Rowan blushed more intensely now. 

Rowan:I-I- Xavier cut him off, gently placing his hand on Rowan's thigh.

Xavier:It's ok, I won't bite. Rowan slowly nodded his head in agreement.

Rowan:O-ok. Xavier gently placed both hands on either side of Rowan's face gently caressing his cheeks before closing his eyes and softly whispering.

Xavier:Ok?