the royal family

HYEONWOO

HYEONWOO

The Soonyang corp. The biggest corporation in South korea, with nearly 300 trillion won in annual revenue and 30 trillion in net profit alone. 

It is an absolute giant across various business sectors, including automotive, shipbuilding, telecommunications, heavy industry, chemicals, distribution, fashion, and food production. 

Suffice to say soonyang has more than substantial influence in every single industry in South korea. 

When I, a country boy that went to a rural college, was accepted by this incredibly admired corporation...

...My father invited all of his relatives over and held a feast for me. 

When I was promoted to the office of future strategy planning, the nucleus of soonyang corp, I was so exhilarated that is on my heart was going to explode. 

However, I was soon disappointed by my role as "cleaner" of the office. 

The cleaners job was to clean up after every mess, from small and tedious to big and even dirty.

that was my role.

But I didn't stop there. I studied English and analyzed many business proposals in my spare time.

I was actually determined to become an asset to the company. 

My dedication finally paid off in due time. I was recognized for the value I offered.

Everyone in the Royal family of the corporate empire of soonyang corp eventually knew who I was. I was the first one they looked for in times of need. 

Especially when they needed certain inconveniences, from small to big, to be taken care of. 

I, Hyeonwoo yoon was the person they called for.

Thirteen years into my tenure... I became perhaps the only outsider that knew about the royal family from the inside out...Indicating that I earned their trust.

Look at me now. They trusted me so much, that they decided to store their slush funds, in the amount of 700 million USD, in my bank account. 

"It should be 700 million dollars, 

lay low in eastern europe for a while. I'll contact as soon as the investigation is over. That's when you'll transfer it back to my account." 

"U'mm sir..."

"What's up?"

"Is it really okay to transfer the fund to my bank account?"