the despair

*On the last Part*

*Hiccup: "Ehm yeah well in our Dimension we have Dragons and we are in a Group That Called Dragon Riders we all have Dragons and my is a Nightfury i named him Toothless hes a loyal Dragon and Stays with me Togehter everytime hes like my Closest Friend at all but now i here without my Dragon".

Stanford: "i am Sorry for you lost right now of your Dragon i thi....."

"NO FULL!!! PORTAL IS GOING TO SHUTDOWN NOW"

Stanford, Hiccup: "NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO"

Hiccup: "WHATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW STANFORD"

Stanford: "THE PORTAL HAS NO FUEL ANYMORE ITS GOING TO SHUTDOWN AND THAT MEANS YOU STUCK IN HERE FOREVER!!!"

Hiccup: (LOOKS SHOKED) "NO THAT CANT IT BE FIX IT STAN RIGHT NOW !!!!"

Stanford: (RUSHES TO THE CONTROLL PANELS TRYING TO FIX IT BUT IT DOSENT WORK!)

"Portal is now Shutdown and Everything is quiet now..."*

*the despair*

*Stanford and Hiccup are looking despaired now*

Hiccup: "Toothless... TOOTHLESS... TOOTHLESSSSSSS"

Stanford: "It wont work Hiccup..."

Hiccup: "OH YEAH WELL FIX THEN OR I WILL MUR......."

Stanford: "I CAN'T !!! *takes some air* sry hiccup i dint meant that way and if you gonna murder me then you will be stuck here for ever with no help. we must work togehter otherwise the Portal dont work"

Hiccup:" and tell me why i should work with somebody who meet up like in fcking 2 minutes eachother"

Stanford: "Because i created the portal and i know how to fix it to get you back okay !. so lets work togehter and fix the portel pls Hiccup do it for your Dragon"

Hiccup *agreed and shaked eachothers Hands*

Stanford: "good now let me take a look of the portal and tell what the problem is" 

*goes to the portal to look whats the Problem is*

Stanford: "Ah i see..."

Hiccup: "what what do you see Stanford"

Stanford: "well the Portal no Fuel to get it on"

Hiccup: "okay then lets buy the fuel then"

Stanford: "its not normal Fuel hiccup its Radioactive Fuel and we only can get that from a special Place where guards are around the Building" 

Hiccup: "okay i knock them over with my fire sword"

Stanford: *laughs about hiccups fire Sword*

"Hiccup... your in complete new Timespace we have weapons that can kill you in about 2 second"

Hiccup: "oh well then lets get it done" 

*Hiccup gets Hungry and want something to eat*

Hiccup: "Stan... Do you have something eat..."

Stanford: "Oh yeah of course lets go up and eat something meanwhile you can meet about my family"

*Hiccup and Stanford goes up and Stanford is calling the Family to meet Hiccup* 

Stanford: "KIDS! COME MEET MY NEW FRIEND"

*the Kids are going downstairs and see hiccup*

Dipper, Mabel: "Whoaaaaaa..."

Stanford: "say hello to hiccup the Dragonrider"

Dipper, Mabel: "Dragonrider...?"

Hiccup: "yeah i am a Dragonrider and a Viking from berk"

Dipper, Mabel: *Wispers to Stanford* "Stanford Whats going on we have no Vikings anymore in our Timespace !"

Stanford: "Calm down guys lets go eat something all togehter and hiccup will tell you Everything okay while i am cocking allright !"

*the whole Family goes to the eating Table while Stanford is cocking and Hiccup is telling Hiccup some Question*

Dipper: "well ehmm.. Hiccup you said you a Dragonrider ? and a Viking. what do you mean then because we have no Dragons here ethier Viking ???"

Hiccup: "oh yeah well your Onkel Stanford build a portal where people from other timespace like me comes to your timespace and in my Timespace we are a group called the Dragonsriders and are Vikings everyone has a Dragons and my dragon is a Nightfury hes name is Toothless thats what i called while i Tamed him here a Picture of him and me" 

Dipper, Mabel: "Whoaaaaa hes sooooo cool i like him"

Dipper: "wait i think saw the Species one Time called *Nightfury* its my book here 

Dipper: "I found this book inside the Woods it is soo Intersting and i want to know who the Actor is for sooo long time but its all on Runes so i cant read nothing"

Hiccup: *Laughs* "Well i am glad that you Read my books hahahah"

Dipper: "WAIT YOURE THE ACTOR THAT MEANS THIS BOOK IS SOOO OLD I WANT TO YOU ASK SOO MANYYYY QUESTION ABOUT THE BOOK !!!" 

Stanford: "Dinners Ready you ask him Tomorov Dipper okay right now he also need to calm down lets eat togehter and then you kids are going to sleep okay me and hiccup must plan something allright !"

*all are eating and after 20 min the kids are done eating and are going to sleep*

Dipper, Mabel: "Goodnight ! onkel stan and Hiccup !"

Hiccup: "Goodnight you guys !!!"

Stanford: "hiccup lets go down again and plan about how we get to the Fuel" 

*Stan and Hiccup are going down to plan everything but not the 3 Floor instand they go 2 Floor where Stanfords Room is* 

Hiccup: "Whoaaaaa Nice looking room Stanford" 

Stanford: "Thank you now lets get to the plan to get the all of the Stuff"

(i am not telling you guys the plan because i want keep it Intresting okay ! :) ) 

Stanford: "good now lets head to sleep and get everything ready okay"

Hiccup: "Okay lets go to sleep i am also Tired of all the Staff"

*Stan and Hiccup go to sleep and the Day Ends...*