Saved All of China

"That was a deliberate attempt on my life! Where are they? Now they've done it! What a mess! Stand aside. Those creatures are not worth protecting." Chi Fu says angrily as he walks toward the group as Chien-Po, Ling, and Yao stand in front of Alexis and Mulan protectively.

"She's a hero!" Shang says angrily.

"They both are!" Ling shouts angrily.

"They're women. They'll never be worth anything!" Chi Fu says as Alexis gives an angry look at the comment.

"Listen you pompous-" Shang then gets cut off by the emperor while grabbing Chi Fu.

"That is enough!" The Emperor shouts as he comes over as the boys step away from Alexis and Mulan.

"Your Majesty I can explain!" Shang says as the emperor raises a hand.

"I've heard a great deal about you Fa Mulan and Alexis. You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace! And... you both have saved us all. Chi Fu!" The Emperor says as Alexis and Mulan bow to him.

"Your Excellency?" Chi Fu asks as he comes over.

"See that both of these women are made members of my council." The Emperor says as Chi Fu gives a shocked look.

"What? There are no council positions open, your Majesty!" Chi Fu says worriedly.

"Very well. You can have his job." The Emperor says as he gestures to Chi Fu.

"Wha?... My?" Chi Fu asks as he faints.

"Mulan.." Alexis says as Mulan looks at her and nods.

"With all due respect your Excellency I think we've been away from home long enough." Mulan says kindly.

"Then take this so your family will know what you have done for me. And this so the world will know what you have done for China." The emperor says as he gives Alexis his pendant and Mulan Shan Yu's sword.

"Are you certain your excellency? We are grateful but are you sure?" Alexis asks curiously.

"More sure than I have ever been." The Emperor says as Mulan hugs him before he hugs her back.

"Thank you your excellency." Alexis says before she and Mulan get hugged by the boys.

"We're gonna miss all of you." Mulan says as Chien-Po puts the group down before Alexis goes over to Ling.

"You know uh it was um nice getting to fight along side you. You're amazing for a woman." Ling says nervously.

"For a woman? Well thank you for the compliment. You're pretty great yourself." Alexis says as she smiles kindly at Ling before leaving with Mulan.