Chapter 11

"Deal." He says grabbing my hand. He pulls me to the swings. I help him climb on, and he holds on tight to the chains as I push him gently.

"What's your favorite color?" I ask him trying to start a conversation.

"Blue!" His voice was loud and caught me off gaurd.

"Can we go to the animals?" He asks confusing me, It's only when I look where he's pointing I understand. He was pointing at rocking plastic animals.

"Ya, sure." I stop the swing and place him on the ground, as soon as his feet hit the ground he takes off.

"Come on!" He says giggling.

I quickly catch up to him, pick him up and place him on my hip.

"Which one?" I ask looking at him.

"The tiger! Roar!" He says putting his hands in front of himself to be claws and made this funny face. I place him on the tiger and his feet barely touch the ground.

"What animal should I be?" I ask him with a smile on my face.

"You should be a lion, so we, we can eat the zebra!" He doesn't make sense with his words but most kids don't, that's what makes them so funny.

I take my attention off of him as I climb on the lion, looking at the others. Nolan and Carson are climbing up the slides, while everyone else are on the swings talking. Isic makes some roaring noises putting my attention back on him.

He climbs back off and comes over to me grabbing my hand and pulls me towards Ian.

"Ian! Your the zebra!" When we finally reach Ian, Isic grabs his arm and bites him.

"Isic! What did I tell you about biting people?" Ian grabs Isic and pulls him away from himself. His arm had Isic's small teeth marks on his arm when he pulled him away.

"Roar! I'm a tiger!" Isic says not listening to Ian. Owen, who is sitting on the swing closest to Ian burst out laughing.

"Hey, Isic Owens a zebra too." I tell him pointing to Owen. Isic starts to run towards him but Ian picks him up before he can reach him.

"That was so nice of you Gracie, you want me to get eaten alive," Owen says towards me looking freaked out at Isic.

"I'm sorry, Wenny" I say feigning sympathy towards him. I walk up to him and hug him.

"I know your not sorry," He jokes and returns my hug. I feel arms wrap around my leg, looking down I find Isic hugging my legs. I pull away from Owen, pick up Isic, and walk back to the picnic table.

"Do you want one?" I ask Isic while grabbing a granola bar for myself. He just nods eagerly in response.

"Ian. can Isic have one?" I ask him.

"Ya," He says then continues the conversation he was having with Owen. I grab another granola bar and open it handing it to Isic. We both sit there quietly eating. When we finish I walk him over to Owen and Ian.

"Don't leave us with the little
M-O-N-S-T-E-R!" He says spelling out the word monster.

"He's not a monster he's just over active?" Ian says but it comes out more like a question. At the word monster Isic starts making weird sounds and starts charging towards Owen.

"I'm a monster!" Isic says, making Owen have a priceless face.

"What have you done!" Owen says towards Ian feigning scared. I walk off leaving Isic with them and walked over to Sam and Lily, sitting on a swing beside them.

"Hey," I say swinging my legs off the ground as they give 'hey's' in return.

"Why didn't you tell me Owen was going to be in town?" I ask them

"Owen wanted to surprise you, he told us to keep quiet." Lily says and I just nod understandingly. I look up at the sky that's soon to turn dark. I pull out my phone from my back pocket, It reads 7:07 P.M.

"Guys we need to get going, it's already past seven." I tell everyone and we start packing up. I help Isic into his booster seat in Ian's car.

"Bye Isic," I tell him

"Bye Gray," He says

"Gray?" I ask, no one has ever came up with that nick name for me.

"Yes Gray," He says sternly giving me a tired nod.

"Okay," I say and turn heading to Owens truck. I climb into the from seat and wait for Owen, Lily, and Sam to get in. I lay down with my legs pulled up only covering the middle and passengers seat. I close my eyes and must have fallen asleep at some point only minutes later they get in and we arrive at my house. Shaken awake, I sit up, and rub my eyes. I'm still only half awake but still say my good byes.

"Bye guys," I tell them as I climb out of the truck. When I walk inside the first thing I do is walk upstairs to my room to answer a question that has been on my mind recently. I grab my laptop, go to google and type in my question

Who is Silver?

"I knew you'd do something like this at some time," I here a voice say, I look towards where I heard the voice to find the one and only Silver.

______________________________________________________________

vote, comment your opinion, and sharing is caring!

-Your Geek,
E