𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦——————————————————

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦
——————————————————

Even after hours of driving I'm still surprised argyle had gas to drive into Salt Lake City.

I opened the van door and got out, Will and mike following me.

"I can't feel my butt." I heard argyle say, "Can't feel my butt."

"Can you guys feel your butts?" He asked, "I can feel my butt." Will answered.

"Everyone needs to be on their best behavior, okay?" Jonathan said, "Why are you looking at me when you say that?" Argyle asked.

"I didn't." Jonathan answered.

"They're just really religious." Mike added, "Yeah, and I'm super spiritual, dude." Argyle replied.

"Yeah, I think they're spiritual too. Just in a different way." I said, I then knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

When it opened I saw a little boy staring up at us, "Oh. Hey." I greeted.

"Is Suzie here?" Mike asked, standing beside me, the child shrieked and he aimed his arrow at me, it hit me in the head, but instead it didn't fall, it stuck to my head.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, the boy shrieked again and ran away, Mike let out a sigh and took the arrow off my head.

Gosh I really wish I hadn't yelled at maven, I'm remembering every word I said to him, the tears constantly falling down his eyes. I regret everything I said.

When we walked inside the house, I heard children clamoring.

I saw some kids fighting on the table, "Away, you starveling!" A child yelled.

"You elf-skin! You dried neat's Tongue!"

I continued walking, my jacket wrapped around my waist, Will and the others followed behind me.

"I've been bitten." A girl said while laying on the floor, her hands wrapped around her throat.

"Help! Help!" She yelled, and why was I here again...?

"Beautiful performance." A boy said, holding a camera in his hands, "Excuse me." I heard Jonathan say.

"Uh, hey, we're looking for Suzie." Jonathan said, the boy snapped angrily.

"Can you not see that we are filming?" The boy said, the girl rolled her eyes, "Come on." I said, grabbing Will's wrist, I didn't notice him look down at our entwined hands.