Chapter 1

Seaside Hill, the perfect place to relax and chill, listening to the wildlife around the place. And a sound of music just came into play.

A powerful, speedy crocodile named Vector was listening to some music while collecting rings and for his Wisps, he keeps them as friends and items.

(I'm going to let Shadow take the role of Big because of my ideas for the AU when Vector is the Hero)

Shadow was walking around, heading to find a Chaos Emerald when he got spin out by Vector's Boost ability.

Shadow: Woah! Uhh... uhh...

Vector quickly came back and hold Shadow gently.

Vector: Sorry, Shadow! Sorry, Dark! Can't chat - gotta go help our friends!

Vector continues to use the Boost Wisp, running off to find his friends as Shadow wave to the crocodile.

Shadow: No problem, Vector!

Dark: Chao!

Vector heads to the top of the mountain, getting into the groove of things with his music in his headphones as the rhythm gives him to musical beat in him.

Home is where your friends are, as they say, and that's Seaside Hill, where the best beaches, palm trees, and chili dogs are just the tip of the iceberg. We've saved this place a million times from this doofus.

Virus the Evil Zombot Owl, part of the Evil Zombot Six and leader of it all. He laughs so crazily and rather heartless.

There was another one of Vector's rivals. Vex the Mutant Crocodile, the Ultimate Lifeform and a power monster.

And then there's Vex the Mutant Crocodile. It's complicated. More on him later. The fact is, we never lose. 'Cause when you've got a crew like mine, there's nothing that can stop you!

Vector makes his way inside and shows off.

Vector: Hey, guys! I made it!

Everyone on Team Vector said...

Everyone: You're late!

Virus heard Vector's voice as he turns around, facing the green crocodile.

Virus: Vector!

Vector: Virus!

Virus: Just in time to watch me claim the Paradox Prism and transform your disgustingly beautiful world into something more... evil.

Virus comes in close to the Paradox Prism and laughed in a evil way. Vector jump down and just yawn sarcastically.

Vector: Yawn! Yep, I "yawned" you, Virus.

The rest join in with Vector, ready for a fight. Virus was already angry by Vector's sarcasm.

Virus: *growls* Crush them all!

He commands the fake Zombot robots to attack on Team Vector as the team did the same.

Vector use his Spike Wisp to curl up into a ball and hit the metallic robots, Silver use his telekinesis magic to crush them, Amy got the swing of things, Big use his lucky fishing pole as a hammer and Blaze use her gadget to blast the flying robots.

Vector uses the Drill Wisp to turn into a drill and dash ahead, knocking the metal Zombots back, then leaping up into the air, winking but got hit by in the process, which makes him drop his rings.

Vector: Woah!

Blaze swoops in with phoenix wings and grabs Vector by the hands.

Blaze: Vector!

Vector: Yo, Blaze!

Blaze swings Vector, giving him a little boost by using the Quake Wisp to make rock pillars in front of the metal Zombots, landing next to Silver.

Vector: Silver! You okay, buddy?

Silver: Nothing flusters me, Vector...

Silver grabs a metal Zombot and throw them off course.

Silver: except when you're late.

Silver runs off to deal with the other metal Zombots. Vector didn't know that a metal crocodile Zombot was behind him. Luckily for the Hero, he was saved by Amy.

Amy: Hiyah!

Vector thank Amy for the save.

Vector: Thanks, Amy!

Amy: Don't mention it. Literally.

Big uses his fishing pole to destroy one of the metal Zombots, freeing some animals. Vector run next to him, just to say hi.

Vector: Big, my big adorable cat!

Big: Vector! Where have you been?

Vector: Got a little sidetracked.

Vector uses his Drill Wisp to turn into a drill and dash on up on top where the flying metal Zombots came to attack. Vector dash through them, destroying them all. One was straight at Big, who knock it out.

Virus: Get that rock out of the ground!

Virus commands the metal Zombots to dig the rock out of the ground. How? By scratching it to make it come loose.

Virus wasted no time.

Virus: Want something done, do it yourself.

Virus got on his, what appears to be an owlbot of some sort.

Vector came back with Blaze.

Blaze: Vector, we don't know what the Prism is capable of. Be careful.

Big: If Virus meanie wants it, it can't be good.

Vector: Got it!

Vector uses his Boost Wisp to speed up his running.

Virus grabs the Paradox Prism as he laughs.

Vector: Step away from the rock, Virus.

Virus: Not this time, you fool.

Time is running out and Vector was catching up fast, using the Drill Wisp to turn into a drill and dash at the Prism.

Blaze warned Vector.

Blaze: Vector, wait!

Virus must have won already, breaking the Paradox Prism from the ground. Everyone was calling to Vector to stop.

Everyone: Vector, no!

An explosion erupted from the Paradox Prism, knocking everyone out in an instant. Multiple colors and dozens of prisms breaking time and space throughout the whole cave. What happened to Vector was unknown to him as everything around him was deaf, then darkness took over his vision.