IX

I gave Bella a smile as I pulled into the Cullen's parking lot. Jasper was standing outside. Bella slowly climbed out the car as Jasper smiled at her before rushing to my car. I slip over the console as he climbed into the driver's seat. I leaned over kissing him before he drives us up the driveway towards our little home. 

Jasper was carrying Sara's seat while I carried our two bags. He lead us into the house. He gingerly got Sara out of her seat as I gawked at the living room. Jasper took us around the house.

 Jasper took us around the house

"And lastly this is Sara's room." Jasper smiled as he gingerly laid Sara in a beautiful crib. 

She was sleeping soundly and Jasper lead me back to our room. He flicked on the baby monitor on the bedside table. He pulled me close by my hips. I smiled while resting my arms across his shoulder gently playing with his hair. 

"Soon we'll be officially married." Jasper smiled.

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Whitlock-Hale." I smirked.

--

I woke up groggily rubbing my eyes. I was alone in the bed. I took a deep breath and the scent of bacon filled my nose. I slip out of bed putting on one of Jasper's button up shirts. I walk towards Sara's room to check if she was still in bed. She wasn't but I smiled noticing that Jasper managed to put the mobile up that Emily made where the canopy is. 

I walked down the hall to the kitchen smiling at the sight. Jasper was cooking, shirtless with Sara in one arm. She's been able to hold her head and body up on her own. Sitting at the island was Bella drinking a cup of coffee and Edward reading the paper.

"Good morning." I say walking in taking Sara with a coo.

Jasper kissed me and then Sara's head. I smiled this felt like a family. 

"Morning." Bella smiled. "I made you a cup."

I took the mug sitting in front of Edward taking a sip sighing as she made the perfect mixture of coffee with milk and sugar. 

"Thanks." I sighed taking a seat beside her. "How was your night?"

"Good." Bella says before holding out her left hand.

"You said yes?" I gasped grinning. 

"Yeah." Bella laughed. "It was his mothers." 

"I guess vampires have something in common." I laughed. "Love giving their mother's rings to their human mates." 

"Here ya two are." Jasper says placing a plate in front of Bella and I.

Jasper gently took Sara starting to feed her as Bella and I dug in.

"We're going to the clearing today." Edward says. "Bella's gonna spread her scent to lead the newborns to it." 

"That reminds me." I say. "Where are Sara and I going to be?"

"Emily's." Jasper says. "Billy's gonna be with your dad, and the youngest two wolves Collin and Brady will protect you four. Also Angela will be there."

"And if anything happens I can use my telekenesis." I shrugged.

"Be careful with using that." Jasper says. "Remember the other week when you over did it?" 

I cringe at the memory. I gotten a nosebleed and passed out for about four hours. Scared the crap out Angela and Bella.

--

I anxiously paced the living room of Emily's. Her and Angela were trying to calm me down. Sara was sitting in her bouncer on the coffee table.

"Sweetie." Emily says. "Sit down and relax. They've got this." 

I jump as the phone rang a very shrilling ring. Emily quickly got up to answer it.

"Okay, we'll be there as soon as possible." She hung up the phone. "Girls get your coats and shoes on."

"Why?" I asked worried. "What happened?"

"It's Jake." Emily says. "He was seriously hurt."

I quickly but gently put Sara in her car seat slipping the cover over before slipping on my shoes and coat following the girls out the house with Sara. 

--

We made it Billy's and everyone was outside. You can hear Jake screaming in pain. I quickly rushed to Jasper who stood with Paul looking pained.

"Jazz, what happened?" I asked.

"A newborn attacked Leah that we missed and Jake shoved her out the way causing the newborn to wrap it's arms around hip squeezing shattering his left side." Jasper explained.

"I had it." Leah snapped. "Fucking idiot."

"Give it a rest Leah." Paul snapped. 

I hand Sara to Jasper before stalking to Leah with an angry glare.

"You seriously need to cut the 'I'm a bad bitch' shit out Leah." I hissed. "I know your not only upset your dad died but your more angry that Sam left you for your cousin and now you have to deal with them being together. Well news flash, they were meant for each other, Sam never wanted to hurt you. You can't fucking control imprinting so get the hell over it. And if you say one more fucking thing about my sister you'll regret it."

I let out a gasp falling to the ground as my face stung. As I caught myself I felt my right wrist snap. I let out a cry of pain. Suddenly Leah's shoved by Paul as Jasper knelt on the ground in front of me.

"Anna!" Bella's voice was heard. 

I glance over seeing her rushing over from her truck. Soon I was in Jasper's arms as he rushed me to the car. Paul following with Sara.