Chapter 2 - The Vision

"Her shoulder collided with yours when all of a sudden, Wednesday's neck snapped back to the ceiling with her back arched. Her body started to fall backwards. Everything happened so fast, before you knew it you had an unconscious, Wednesday in your arms."

Y/n pov:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n pov:

I kept one arm wrapped around Wednesday's back and the other supporting her head. Slowly, I lowered her to the floor, being sure to keep her secure in my arms. Behind you, you hear Enid squeal.

"OH MY GOD! Wednesday?!" She ran over quickly to the two of you. "Oh. em. gee, what do we do?"

"Grab a pillow." I calmly instructed Enid. I knew that if I panicked, Enid would get even more freaked out. Enid ran to her bed and grabbed a pillow swiftly. I lifted up Wednesday's head and set it softly on the pillow.

I removed my hand from behind Wednesday's neck and looked down at her. This is the first time I really could inspect her face. Raising my hand over her face, I moved a few strands of her midnight fringe from her eyes and let my finger trail down the side of her face to her jaw. I felt my  heart flutter for just a moment when I realize how beautiful Wednesday is.

"Uh, HELLO y/n?!" Enid shouted at me. I quickly snapped out of my trance and shook my head, feeling my cheeks flush pink when I realized I was admiring Wednesday.

"Right." I mumbled. I began shaking Wednesday by her shoulders. "Wednesday!" I said firmly. Enid was now pacing back and forth.

"That's it, we are going to the infirmary" Enid announced. I nodded in agreement and slipped one hand under Wednesday's back and the other under her neck to support her head. Once I began lifting her off the ground, her eyes jolted open and she gasped.
-

Wednesday's pov:

"Another vision." I thought to myself as everything became dark. Usually, when I have a vision it is pretty clear on what it means. This was different. Colors flashed, my heart raced. I opened my eyes and I was back in my room?
"Am I awake?" My voice echoed, alerting me that I am still in a vision. I looked around and I saw y/n... and me? I have never saw myself in a vision before. I stared across the room at us. Y/n took my hand in hers and walked me over to the bed. My eyes narrowed in disbelief. She intertwined her fingers in mine and leaned in to kiss me. She gently pressed her lips to mine while grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to her. I was kissing her back. I watched in awe, my heart was skipping beats and I felt myself begin to breathe faster. Why did I have butterflies?

I felt my body lift off of the ground and that's when I snapped out of my vision. My eyes shot open and I gasped loudly, taking in a gulp of air. I grabbed onto whatever was closest to me. I looked around and realized I was being held by y/n and I was gripping tightly on her arm.

"Ow..." y/n said through her teeth. I loosened up my grip once I realized I was hurting her.

My eyes met hers, I scowled at her then my eyes softened, remembering the vision I had. My cheeks flushed a light pink. I stuttered to get the words out. "Put... Put me down."
She let her grip loose of me and I stood up and began wiping the dust off of my uniform. "Enid." I spat "You really need to sweep in here."

"Wednesday, you passed out! Why are you not freaking out?!" Enid was yelling.

"I'm fine." My eyes caught hers and I nodded once to assure her I was okay. "Now if you will excuse me." I walked swiftly past both of them and left the room. Slamming the door behind me.

 Slamming the door behind me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.