CountDown To Yuletide on Star Base 12: Chapter 33

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard is the youngest child and daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his second wife, Lady Sarah Spencer-Churchill who is his third cousin twice removed as her great-great-grandfather was Lord John Spencer-Churchill who is the younger brother of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill who is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR mother, and they share the same great-great-great-grandfather,   Lord Henry John Spencer-Churchill and Lord John Spencer-Churchill was the grandson of Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill who had a younger brother, Lord Charles Ashley Spencer-Churchill who was the great-great-grandfather of  Lord Frederick John Winston Spencer-Churchill who would marry Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard and his younger brother, Lord  Charles Spencer-Churchill would marry Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2315 and they would have Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard.

Lady Frederica is the youngest granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, and the youngest great-granddaughter of Lord Frederick William Howard and youngest great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina was named in honor of her great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard as her eldest sister was named Lady Patricia Charlene Howard, and Lord Charles Andrew JR didn't want to name his youngest child and daughter after himself,  so he named  in honor of her great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard. 

Lady Frederica was born on October 21, 2276 out at York Manor in York Territory to her father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and to her mother, Lady Sarah Spencer Churchill and her father was 67 year old when she was born. 

Was he surprised when he was told he was going to be a father in 2276 by Lady Sarah. 

Lord David William looks at his granduncle, and he tells him "Listen here. Men have children until they are old and grey." 

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina arrives during the 2nd baby boom on Star Base 12 in 2276 and Lord David William Beck delivers all the Howard children beginning with Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, Lady Frederica, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord David William Beck II.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina grows up and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is alive to see his youngest child and daughter grow up and takes to her cotillion in 2291 along with Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Patrick William II, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory with Lady Samhain on his arm leads the way and following him are his father, oldest brother, and younger brother at the cotillion of 2291 and everyone moves over and they bow and they curtsy to him.

From the balcony sits, Lady Karissa, Lady Paulina, Lady Sarah with Lord Anthony, Lord David Frederick and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV watching as their husbands and  father escorts their daughters and sisters into the cotillion.

Standing in the background is Lord David William Beck,  Lord John Seymour, Lord Spencer-Churchill,  and   Lord George William Russell with their sons,  Lord David William Beck II, Lord  John Frederick Spencer-Churchill, Lord Edward Seymour  and Lord James Edward Herbrand Russell.

Lord Andrew Charles, Duke of Norfolk Territory is related to Lord John Seymour through a mutual ancentress, Lady Elizabeth Cheney through her two daughters, Lady Elizabeth Tinley and Lady Ann Say and their daughters, Lady Elizabeth Howard and Lady Margaery Wentworth and their daughters, Lady Mary and Lady Anne Boleyn and Lady Jane Seymour and her brother, Lord Edward Seymour but through his first wife, Lady Catherine Fillio. 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is related to Lord Spencer-Churchill through his grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and to Lord David William Beck through his uncle, Lord Edwin William Howard, but he is no relation to Lord George William Bedford.