My little angel

The earth had a good side and bad side. The bad one was deep down below the ground, it was called hell and there ruled no one other than The Devil himself. It was a dark and sinister place where all the souls were tortured for they signed contracts with The Devil and everyone knows you should never do so otherwise you're completely doomed.

On the other side, high in the sky there was a good side called heaven, there ruled God himself, who else would that be? Heaven was all white and full of fluffy clouds, they were soft and comfy, angels loved spending time relaxing on them, whether chatting with each other, reading books or playing a beautiful melody on their harps. On the other side, stronger Angels were serving God and usually guarding the heaven so no demons would get in nor any angels would wander away. Well and then there was you. A curious angel who just had to explore everything, sometimes she got in trouble but curiosity killed a cat.

You popped your head out of a fluffy white cloud, watching the guard angels doing their job. You just had to go and see how the world beneath looks like. Sure you've read the books but that's not the same as seeing it with your own eyes. You had to sneak past the guards but how? That's the question. It would be probably best to do it at night, it was almost a sunset anyway. You quickly rushed back to your house and started getting ready for your trip. You put on a simple dress which was reaching your knees so you could move freely, sure you can fly but it's best if you'll walk while you're down on earth. By the time you got ready it was already dark outside, you rushed out of the house and sneaked to the gate. You got literally three minutes to get through the gate unnoticed while the day guards will swap places with the night guards. You gulped and sneaked over to the gate when the guards walked off, you slowly opened the gate and got through, hiding inside the nearest cloud so no one would notice you. Eventually you dashed down on earth. Yes! You did it! You succeed! This victory sure feels great.

You made your way down to the island named Inkwell. You landed down behind one of the buildings and looked around. So many people and all of them were different shapes and kinds. Actually they looked like angels in heaven besides not having wings nor halos.

You walked around the town, curious about almost everything that catched your eye, from rollercoasters to the theaters. You had so much fun in there. Well that is before everything finally got closed for the night. You sighed and looked around. "Guess it's time to head back." You pouted and spread your wings to fly back up, that was before something catched your attention once again. It was a light coming from afar. You made your way to the source of the light and your eyes widened. It was The Devil's casino. You heard once that he opened the casino a few months ago but you never imagined seeing it with your own eyes.

You sneaked closer to the casino and saw some people going in. It seems like it didn't have any guards so you suppose that anyone can go in. You sighed deeply and made your way inside. Well what else could you expect? Hazardous games were everywhere, cards, slot machines, a bar and more. Sure you wouldn't play any of that but you were curious how this casino works so you just sat at one of the tables after ordering yourself a drink and watched everyone play. Of course besides that you noticed that people kept starring at you, probably unused to seeing an angel in The Devil's casino.

You kept watching everyone for a while. It seems like if anyone lost the game, they paid with their soul. Of course, what else did you expect. Unknowingly tho, there was someone who was watching you. That someone was The Devil's right-hand man, King Dice. He was watching you for a while now before he disappeared somewhere.

Dice's pov:

"What the hell is an angel doing down here? Especially inside this casino. Did she get lost? Hmm, let's see what boss has to say about this."