CountDown To Yuletide on Star Base 12- Chapter 34

Now we travel back to 2190, when Lord Frederick William Howard becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory with the death of his father, Lord Patrick William Howard and he is only 25 years old and he is married to Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, the heiress to The Dukedom of Lancaster Territory, but before she agrees to marry Lord Frederick William Howard in 2183, she passes the territory onto her brother, Lord Thomas Beaufort . 

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort presents Lord Patrick William Howard with his first grandson, Lord Frederick William Howard II in 2184, and a second grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard in 2185, and his only granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2190 and a third grandson, Lord Andrew Charles in 2195.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior is a proud man and he has beautiful wife,and three handsome sons, and a beautiful daughter. 

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior is more concerned with finding the proper match for his eldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard II and he focuses all his attention of his eldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard II in 2203 when he turns in 17 years old and he takes his eldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard II to the cotillion of 2203 with the hope of finding a proper match for his son, Lord Frederick William Howard II.

In the year of 2203, there is not much of a variety of young ladies for his eldest son to marry and there is only three Earls, two Viscounts, and One Count with daughters available.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior will not marry his heir to anything less than a daughter of an Earl, but he would much prefer a Marchioness or a the daughter of a Duke, but there is none.

At the cotillion the following fathers bring their 15 years old daughters to the cotillion  of 2203, and they are Lady Henrietta Mary Spencer-Churchill, Lady Caroline Russell,  and  Lady Margaret Cecil.

Lord Frederick William Howard is not interested in any of the daughters that are present for his heir and Lord Frederick William Howard Senior and Lord Frederick William Howard II leave the cotillion and when they arrive back to Norfolk Estate, Lady Jeanette looks them " What no luck?"

"Not a single one.  There wasn't one daughter of a Duke, Viscount, and only one daughter of an Earl and the rest were daughters of an Viscount or Count." Lord Frederick William Senior complains.

"You are too picky, Lord Frederick William Howard.  Lord Philip Carey had a daughter, Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey,  Lord Reginald Grey has a daughter, Lady Ida, Grey and Lord Reynolds Seymour has a daughter, Lady Elizabeth." Lady Jeanette explains.

"They are all daughters of dukes, and Lord Antonio Bourbon has a two daughters, Lady Beatrice and Lady Margaret, and he is Duke of Bourbon." Lady Jeanette states.

"My brother, Lord Thomas has a daughter, Lady Blanche." Lady Jeanette explains.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior looks at Lady Jeanette and he tells her " I thought your brother had a son?" 

"Lord Thomas has  a daughter, Lady Blanche and she will inherit it but my brother is looking to marry her to Lord John who is our uncle's grandson." Lady Jeanette explains.

Lord Frederick William Howard decides to focus his attention from Lord Frederick William Howard II to his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and he has better luck with Lord Charles Spencer-Churchill and Lord Charles Andrew Howard falls in love with Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, and she is the eldest daughter of The Duke of Marlborough Territory on Star Base 12 and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is contracted to Lord William Philip Carey and both marry in 2207, and both have sons , Lord George Frederick Carey and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. 

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior dies in 2210, one year after the birth of his two grandsons, Lord George Frederick Carey and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he is laid to rest next to his father, Lord Patrick William Howard out in the Howard Mausoleum.

Lord Frederick William Howard's sister, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard, is Marchioness of Pembroke Territory until 2250 and she outlives her brother but she never marries, so it falls into the abyss until Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR bestows it upon Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in gratitude for the birth of his golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in 2275.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior eldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard II doesn't marry until later and Lady Beatrice Bourbon and he had a son, Lord Frederick William Howard III in the first baby boom of 2250 when all the Howard's have sons in 2250. 

In the year of 2250, the first Howard to be born was Lord Thomas William Howard,  followed by Lord Richard William Carey, followed by Lord Richard Edward Howard II, followed by Lord Frederick William Howard III and finally Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard II are Lord Frederick William Howard Senior great-grandsons, and they are the fathers of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lord Frederick William Howard III is the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and he is the father of Lord William Frederick Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard IV. 

Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey are Lord Frederick William Howard great-great-grandsons and they are the fathers of Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey. 

Through Lord Frederick William Howard, what Lord Patrick William Howard begun in 2153 will continue through his descendants that his many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren.