Chapter 21

Hello everyone 😊

Mehndi preparation is going on in full  swings in both families.

Goenka villa

Naira comes from kitchen and shout kartik sb preparation ho gyi birla's aate hoge. Yess...done kartik said. Where is my lovely daughters sherni. Naira says she is upstairs and shout Akshu Aaru come down.

Yes mom we are coming both girls said in unison and comes down.
......
In birla's everyone is ready to go. Harsh says manjri Anisha ko to bulao wo kha h. Jii wait.. abhi Anisha ko bula lao. And he nodded and and Anisha and abhi come and everyone leaves.
.....
Kairav and Anisha is sitting in stage and everyone is teasing them and dancing around them and Akshu is dancing and abhi is adoring her. After dance Naira says Manjri rasam shuru kre. Everyone nodded and Manjri says Naira hmare ghr pe ek rasam hoti h jisme sbse phle ladke ho mehndi chupai jati h frr ladki ko lgti h. Naira says to theek h lekin lgaega kon.

Waise to ladki ki behen lgati h but aab meri koi beti nii h to Uske badle Mera beta lgaega. Manjri says and point abhi to go and start the rasam. And Akshu says Chlo shuru kre but then naira told Akshu ke upper se mehdi design book le aao tb tk ye hi jaega. And she left. And Harsh says go abhi and apply mehndi on Kairav palm and put a letter on it.

Stop... A voice came and everyone turn towards and gets shocked except Aaru. And she runs toward voice and jumps aap aa gye.

And yess aaru I'm back. And hugs her.

Naira says Krish... Aur Kiara. Tm dono what a surprise. And both the boy and girl runs towards them and hugs her bua. And then their mamu and nanu then their siblings.

Birla's also knows them and Abhi and Krish are friends since childhood they used to play with e/o when Krish come from new York in holidays.

Krisha says Abhimanyu...mere dost. Abhi says Krish what a surprise yrr btana to chahiye tha na ki u are coming. then Krish greets everyone and manjri ask to naira ye kon h points to girl naira ye Krish ki bhen h Kiara. Meri bhatiji.

Manjri says humne kbhi dekha nii Kiara ko to poocha. Naira says haa wo jb Krish bachpan me aata tha tb Kiara thi nii but jb Kiara paida hui uske baad se Bhai aur bhabhi aa nhi paye waise Bhai bhabhi se yaad aaya Krish Bhaibhi kha h.

Bua wo kl ki flight se aa rhe h papa ko aaj meeting attend krni thi to kl mummy unke saath aaegi. And everyone nodded.

But meri Akshu kha h sb to mil gye.. Krish says and Kiara nodded. And then both shouts  Akshuu...

Akshu hears someone calling her and come and gets shocked.

Krish bhaiya and Kiara what a surprise 🫢 yrr. And hugs them. And ask about mamu and bua .

Then Naira says chlo baaki baat baad me krege phle rasam poori kre. Point to abhi and says beta aao. And comes to stage.

Then Kiara ask Aaru who is he?

Aaru says ye Abhimanyu Bhai h Anisha bhabhi ke bhai aur wo Neil h unka chota bhai aur mera best friend. And she nodded.

Kiara in mind: Abhimanyu.. nice name yrr and God what a look yrr kitna handsome h. Then Akshu comes and pats her shoulder and ask come let's go to Anisha bhabhi. And both girls to Anisha and Akshi introduce Kiara and both hugs then Naira called Akshu and she goes and says aaru to introduce Kiara with everyone.

Then Aaru introduce Kiara to everyone and at last To abhi.

Aaru: Kiara ye h Abhimanyu Bhai Bhabhi k bhai. Hello Kiara says and forward her hand to shake and abhi also says heyy. And shake hand.

Then everyone apply mehndi and Naira told Girls to also apply mehndi
....

Akshu is sitting in table on side and trying to drink water but can't  abhi sees her and goes to her and ask  may i and she see no I'll manage . I can see how you are managing it. And take glass and forward to her and she drink and Kiara sees this and not like this.
.....

Everyone left .

Kiara : bua mai kha jau Mera room.

Naira: Akhu Kiara ko room dikha do. And Kairav Krish ko and sb kl ke liye ready rehna kl haldi h subha okk.

Everyone nodded and left.
.....

Abhi is reading his book in his room then he reminds of how he help akshu . And smiles then his phone pops message he sees

Sorry Abhi mai nii aa pata aaj but promise kl aauga jrur haldi me .

Rohan no problem kl jldi aa jana okk.

Of course byee..

Byee...

And he goes to sleep.
......

Kiara laid on bed and think how handsome Abhimanyu is and in some hours how she attracted towards him. They only say hey hello only. And Kiara likes his way of talking.

In Akshu's room she thinks kl k din to hectic hone wala h subha haldi then shaadi. Frr ek din milega sb cross check krne k liye model and notes. And then exhibition I'm quite nervous kya kru Abhi ko call kru. Yess you all hear right i say Abhi instead of Abhimanyu or Akdu. Because in these time we became friends and in this morning he told me to call him Abhi and I get little shocked but then he says if you like to call it's your choice then she nodded and Akshu also offer him to call me Akshu not Akshara and he happily nodded

I don't know why I told him to call me Akshu but in these days we become like quite good friends and that's why I offer him.

Then i pick my phone from nightstand to call him but then my mind says not to call if he slept . Then i droped the idea and goes to sleep.