11) The Start

You sat in silence in Bangchan's office while he worked. You were getting drowsy but you forced yourself to stay up and decided to come up with a plan to escape. 

Okay, sooo they said not to escape. But escaping and not getting caught, that's a successful escape. Which means  thatI can possibly get away and no consequences... they said I was knocked out for about three hours and it was about a hour or two before we landed. So five-ish hours away in a jet. But the problem is I don't know where they boarded the jet from and how far away that can possibly be... 

wait no. 

I'm getting side tracked, okay...

hmm... 

I.N's bathroom has two windows, a smaller one on the top on the glass door shower, and a bigger one by the bathtub. Both are risky. It's tough to reach the higher one but easier to open, the bigger one might be harder to open but I can easily jump out...

"-Y/n!" Bangchan yelled your name, "Dammit lady, I've called you fives time now. Ya deaf or what?"

You just gave him a what do you want kinda look, "What?"

"You know, you're pretty feisty despite being a scaredy cat. Quit it with the acting." He spoke as a reply.

"Looking at my social media accounts and thinking you know everything about me makes you feel oh-so-smart doesn't it?" You blurt out. 

At this point you could tell that he was getting annoyed. Instead of arguing back, he just groaned and went to his mini library in the room. You quietly sat and observed the place. There was a gun on his desk, reaching out you looked at the leader and back at the gun. You took the gun and hid it on the waistband of your shorts. 

"I'm tired, I want to sleep." You blurted out. Without turning he just signaled you to leave.

What even was the point of this whole thing if I was just gonna sit around.