Honey Turned Down Cake?!

Honey's POV

Everyone ended up going home to sleep or get ready for school. I didn't want to. I stayed here. Takashi went home to get some rest. I kinda had to make him go. The only one left here was me. I lied on the bed with her. I moved the hair from her face. She had some tube thing fixed to her mouth with tape over it. A nurse came in after a few hours. I was still lying there.

"Sorry to disturb I'm just going to change her iv." The nurse came over hooking up another iv. Before the nurse left she looked at me. "Do you need anything?"

"No thank you." I tell her. She left and closed the door behind her. I kiss Danny's forehead. "Wake up soon babe." I put an arm a crossed her. Soon I fell asleep.

(Sometime to next morning)

I woke up and didn't feel like getting up. I stayed there cuddled up to my Danny. I wasn't going to school today. I most likely will just stay away from school until Danny wakes up. It wouldn't be the same. After a few hours like that I went home for a few, got changed, and grabbed some flowers on my way back to the hospital. I walked in her room and put the flowers on the bedside table. I wish I could help her wake up.

Tamaki's POV

We are all sitting in the club room but two of us were missing. Honey didn't come to school and we all know where Danny is. Things were silent. After awhile the doors open and we try our best to host today but Honey's customers had to be rescheduled. It was hard to be charming when you had a lot on your mind. The twins couldn't do there act, Haruhi wasn't doing well either, Kyoya was constantly checking his laptop to make sure Danny is still ok. Mori sat quite at his table. When the last of the guest were gone I walked up to Kyoya.

"We need to have a meeting." He nods his head and walks over to the couches. Everyone else was sitting down already. "We need to discuss Danny and Honey."

"Why do we have to talk about this now?" Hikaru started there argument.

"Danny isn't even here for us to talk about her." Kaoru says.

"We need them here!" The twins yell.

"I was going to say we should close the club until Danny wakes up or Honey comes back."

"He won't come till she wakes up." Mori spoke up.

"All in favor of closing the doors until Danny wakes up?"

"Aye." Haruhi says with her hand in the air.

"Aye." The twins say together with a hand in the air.

"Aye." Mori says with his hand going up. I done the same. The only one left was Kyoya.

"Aye." His hand went up to.

"The doors close today." I say. "Kyoya post notifications. Someone call Honey and see how he is." Kaoru calls Honey while Kyoya starts on notifying people.

Kaoru's POV

I called Honey and waited for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Honey. How you holding up?"

"Ok, I guess."

"We decided to close the doors until Danny wakes up. We're getting ready to head down there to check on her."

"Thanks." He hung up.

"How'd it go?" Tamaki asked.

"He's doing ok for now." We head out the door and stop by a flower shop. Mori got Danny a big stuff animal. Tamaki got her roses. Kyoya got her orchids. Hikaru picked balloons. Haruhi got her a stuffed animal too. I got her flowers also. I didn't know what to pick so I got some pink roses, white roses, and lilies. We then headed to the hospital. Once entering we head straight to her room. We walk in the room seeing Honey lying on the bed beside her crying. Mori walked over rubbing his back. He flinched and looked up seeing us. He must not have heard us come in. He dries his eyes and lets Mori pick him up. He holds Honey trying to get him to stop crying while we put our gifts to her around the room.

"I want Danny." He mumbled.

"She will be ok." Mori tells him. We all stayed silent looking at Danny. We need her to wake up. Honey needs her. A knock sounds at the door and in walks her family. Mel is carrying Kimberly on her hip while Bradley has Cameron on his back. Brandon is standing in between them. Both Mel and Bradley put the twins down. They both run over to the bed and crawl on. Kimmy sits on one side and Cameron sits on the other.

"I brought Mai!" Kimmy says holding up the blue bunny that Danny had the first day we met Kimmy. She puts the bunny on Danny's chest. "There Mai will be with her."

"Kimmy, where'd you find Mai?" Mel asked. "I didn't know Kelly gave you Mai."

"Mai is Danny's. She told me mommy gave it to her when she was little." I stood there thinking to myself. 'So, Danny's mom gave her Mai? Does she carry it so she remembers her mother?' A nurse walked in the room and went over to the iv stand. She changed the iv out and smiled at Honey.

"Hey Yuki." He said.

"Hello Honey." She waved before walking out. Honey was now back on the bed with Danny. He holds her hand in his. It's heart breaking watching Honey like this. As long as we have known him he's always smiling or doing something to make girls scream kawaii about. Now he's sitting here sad and depressed. I didn't even know he could be sad. Mori and a few of the others went to get us drinks or food. When they came back Mori had cake for Honey but he turned it down. I think all of us but Danny's family was shocked. I know my eyes are wide. He turned down cake for Gods sake! He has never done that! After awhile Mori picks Honey up and carries him out. I think he is taking him home. Haruhi and Tamaki left along with Danny's family. The only ones left were Hikaru, Kyoya, and myself. Now that I think about it she's like a little sister to most of us. Except Tamaki and Honey. Kyoya walked up to the bed and leaned down kissing her head.

"Wake up soon Danielle." He mumbled. He walked out to go home. That left us.

"What are you planing to do?" I asked.

"I was thinking of staying. You?"

"Same." We walk over to the bed and sat in the chairs beside it. Before we sat down we both kissed her head.

"Night Danny. Wake up soon."