Chapter 19

Many years later

After the born of the Rebel Alliance. Y/n and his fleet have been attacking the Galatic Empire hard.

He targets imperial shipyards, factories, and giving the people of hope.

The Andromeda and the rest of the fleet were remodel to not to resemble as a star destroyer and his it fighters were replaced to x-wings, y-wings, a-wings, and b-wings.

After the major victory on Yavin 4 by Luke Skywalker

And learning Obi-Wan is now one to the Force.

Y/n still believes in hope along with Master Shaak-ti and his girlfriends.

He and his friends were on the Hoth for reinforcement

Y/n was on patrol after seeing meteorite hit the surface.

He went to investigate but it was a rock.

After returning to Echo Base, he was greeted by Shaak-ti and the others.

Saila and the girls were happy to see him back safe and sound do to a snow storm approaching.

After checking in with Leia Organa, Y/n somehow knew that Luke Skywalker was missing.

Han Solo, went out to look for him but do to the snow storm they had to close the blasters.

Next Day

(Rogue 2, as Y/n and the other speeders are Salia and the girls)

Y/n and Shaak-ti were pleased to see Luke was alright.

Luke told them about Obi-Wan telling him to go to Dagobah to visit Yoda.

Y/n was pleased that he's going to see his very old friend

Luke as Y/n and Shaak-ti to come along but they denied since he must know the was of the Force from Yoda.

Skip

When an imperial probe Droid found Echo Base. The evacuation was ordered.

Y/n and everyone escorted the transport safely from the imperial blockade. Living to fight another day.

After returning to the Andromeda, with the rebels from Echo Base. They were give a big welcome back by Ashoka Tano and Cal Kestis.

Y/n was pleased to be back on his favorite ship.

He felt calm and peaceful with the people he has.

Skip

Y/n and his friends were about to take part in a major offensive of all time.

Y/n, the Jedi, and the Normas listen to Mon Mathra

(Imagine that everyone is there, Y/n and the Normas will be part of General Lando fighter Squadon and Shaak-ti with Ashoka and Cal along with Howzer and Rex with General Solo )

Y/n and everyone were at the hanger saying their goodbye for now.

Y/n: Shaak-ti, Cal, Ashoka take care of yourselves and my the Force with us.

Then General Solo team jumps

Later, Y/n hops in to X-Wing

Y/n: Republic Squadron, check in

Salia: Norma Leader, ready.

Clone Pilot: Shadow Leader, ready to kick some imperial

Then Y/n and his Republic Squadron exit out the Andromeda and form up with Lando fighter group

(Imagine the Republic Squadron is behind the B-Wings and the Andromeda and the fleet are in it. For the space battle Imagine the Republic Squadron are engaging and the rebels who wer hit are the clones, not the Kamakazi pilot)

After the Death Star exploded Y/n, the Normas, and the clones cheer

On Endor Y/n was reunited with Shaak-ti with Ashoka and Cal.

Each of them gives hugs and kisses

(Imagine Y/n, Shaak-ti, Ashoka, and Cal were standing by with Luke Skywalker doing the jedi ritual, as for the celebration picture that the clones and the Normas are there, for R7 next to R2D2, Y/n and Jedi with Luke seeing the spirit with Master Plo and Master Jaro there next to Obi-Wan)