Well.... I Tried?

I've been rehearsing the same dance for over 4 hours. The same little shake of my hips, wave of my arms, and nod of my head over and over. I feel the camera in the corner, the beat of the music pulsing in my veins, and the feeling of sweat dripping down my face. I feel myself moving, yet I don't consciously move my body. The air feels fuzzy, the lights assaulting my eyes and I feel as if I could float away in this state. I feel and feel and feel. However, my blissful state is broken by the sudden cut of the music. A man in a purple suit comes stalking into the studio.

"It's pitiful how you think that performance is acceptable"

Startled by his sudden presence, I bow my head.  

"Sorry sir, I thought I was getting better"

Alador Blight, the CEO of Abomination Records, a multi-millionaire, and unfortunately my father.

"Get back to work, I expect this perfect by tomorrow"

With that he turns away and walks quickly out of the studio

"Yes sir" I halfheartedly say as the studio door shuts in my face. We never exchange more than a few words.

I turn back and stare at the empty studio, heaviness finally plaguing my body. At this point it must be at least 9 pm. I walk to the speaker, preparing to plug in my phone and to begin rehearsing again, but I see a notification.

*The Luzura has posted*

I feel a smile etch onto my face and I almost click on it , but then I remember the camera. I quickly sign in and pull up my music to practice. Its always the same cycle, the same disappointment.

And God I hate this place

~~~

A/N: This is kinda a preview. Idk If Ill continue this, but please leave comments if you want me to.