꒰ ❀ New Mission ❀ ꒱

"I'm gonna miss you so much Y/N!! But my sword broke while training..I gotta go get it made again at the swordsmith village." Muichiro explained, "I'll be back as soon as I can, so we can hangout again! Okay?"

"Okay! Don't take too long!!" Y/N said and gave him a tight hug, him returning it quickly.

Then Muichiro's crow, Ginko, flew in, landing on his shoulder. Usually his crow is very jealous, but she surprisingly likes Y/N, since Muichiro likes her. Ginko yelled out that it was time for him to go.

"Aww Y/N..can't you come with me??" Muichiro begged sadly, her also looking upset. "Sorry..I can't lie to Oyakata-sama about my sword having something wrong with it..plus I might get a mission..!" She said. As much as she wanted to go, lying to the Master would be punishable and just simply a horrible thing to do. "Ah you're right..I shouldn't of mentioned it. Alright, I'll see you soon then!" They both quickly hugged again, then he quickly ran off so a Kakushi could take him to the secretive Swordsmith Village.

Y/N's face went back to being blank from her reason of happiness going away. She pouted and drooped down her shoulders. "He's gone..now what?" She said to herself sadly.

She decided to run back to her estate and wait for her crow to arrive with news for a mission. She eventually arrived and went straight upstairs towards her room. She took off her sword from underneath her belt and placed it down where it was kept appropriately. After awhile of doing nothing..she went outside her estate and looked up at the sky. Only a couple seconds passed and she had already started spacing out.

Unbeknownst to her, a certain blonde haired demon slayer and another wearing a boars head ran up to her.

"Hey you! First off, you're gonna fight me! And when I win we're going on a mission!" The boar head, whos called Inosuke, yelled while pointing at Y/N.

"Inosuke calm down! You can't just yell at a Hashira to fight you! You're obviously gonna lose!" The blonde guy, Zenitsu, yelled while trying to hold him back.

"LOSE?! No way! I'll beat her easily! Come on!!" He yelled again after getting out of Zenitsu's grasp.

They both turned silent after realizing she hasn't been paying attention at all, and still staring at the sky.

"WAIT!! It's L/N-chan!! She's the cute girl that visited us after the spider demons!!" Zenitsu yelled out and suddenly clung onto her waist, effectively snapping her out of her thoughts as she looked down at him in confusion.

"What are you doing?" She asked, making Zenitsu's face turn to bliss. "Wow! Your voice is so soft!! Will you marry me?!"

"Marry..? Who are you.?" Zenitsu had small tears at the corner of his eyes at her words. "What?? But we met only awhile ago!! You've gotta remember me!! I guess Tanjiro did tell us that you had trouble remembering things.." He technically explained to himself.

"Enough about that. What do you want?" She said and pulled him arms off from her, making him stand up straight. "Oh right! The leader of the Corps told us that we have a mission with you! Its south of here!" The mention of Kagaya got Y/N's attention, as she immediately ran back into her estate, causing both Inosuke and Zenitsu to become confused.

"She's running away! She's too scared to fight me!!" Inosuke yelled as Zenitsu sighed. After only a couple seconds she came back with her sword. "Okay hurry up. We're going."

"We were the ones waiting for you!! Before we go you have to fig—" Inosuke started but got cut off when she grabbed his arm and dragged him off in the direction of their mission. "INOSUKE!! You jerk!! I want to hold hands with her not you!!" Zenitsu yelled while following the two into the forest.

After about 25 minutes of running, they still haven't reached their destination. Y/N seemed perfectly fine while running, though the other two, mostly Zenitsu, were tired. "L/N-channn..! Can we take a break.?! I can't run anymore.!!" He complained, though she paid him no mind at all, in fact, she didn't care if he was tired or not, the mission had to be done.

"I have an idea! How about you carry me! You're a big and strong Hashira right!" Zenitsu yelled out with an imaginary light bulb above his head. Y/N finally looked back, bored of his personality.

"I'm surprised you made it into the Corps if you cant even handle a small run. I can tell boar head is tired too. You're both pathetic. If you actually want to take part in this fight, then catch up." She said, effectively intimidating the two, as she immediately ran away, her speed making it seem like she disappeared.

"WAAHH! She's so mean to us!! I don't wanna go on this mission anymore!!"

"PATHETIC?! ILL SHOW HER PATHETIC!" Inosuke yelled out angrily, trying to push past his fear of her as he ran off after her. "W-WAIT!! Don't leave me behind!!" Zenitsu screamed and followed them.

Eventually, Y/N had arrived at the village that demons were reported spotted at. Everything seemed calm, the people who lived there were going along with their days like normal. She hid her swords sheath underneath her haori, since the Demon Slayers are not known to the rest of society. She felt a presence behind her, making her step to the side, making Zenitsu fall to the ground. "L/N-CHANN! YOU CANT LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!!" He yelled and clung onto her waist again.

"Be quiet and hide your sword. You're drawing attention to us."

"AH SORRY!" Zenitsu yelled and hid his sword. Though Inosuke had trouble with that task.

"Wait L/N-chan! Why don't we go check out the restaurants and what fun things to do here? We can't just visit a whole new village and not make the most out of it!" Zenitsu offered, though Y/N wanted no part in it.

"We have a mission to do. If you both want to be useless then go ahead. I will be searching for the demon." She said and started walking off, into the outskirts of the village.

"Can't we just have fun before we die..?!" Zenitsu yelled out as he and Insouke followed her.

Not really sure how to continue this, or if I will. But I had this in my drafts for a couple months but never finished it.

☆。・:*:・~~~\_(〃^∇^)β_/~~~゚・:*:・。☆

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Word Count: 1116