Chapter 29

When patrolling as Vivid one night my vigilante phone suddenly rings. I quickly pull it out and look at the caller.

"Aizawa?" I hit the answer button. "Hello, eraser, what do I owe this pleasure?"

"There's going to be a raid conducted by heroes, it's to take down Hassaikai and rescue a little girl named--"

"Eri." I gasp. Sho had told me about this raid. Mirio loses his quirks temporarily until Eri learns to control her quirk and reverse the effects of the quirk erasure bullets.

"yes, how do you know about Eri?"

"I have my ways." I say earning a groan. "Anyway Eraser, I would love to join but it's a raid with nothing but heroes and police, I'm a vigilante, the moment the mission is over I'm going to be their next target, I may be good at escaping but I don't think I could escape that kind of situation."

"when I told them I might be able to get you to join I made them promise not to go after you when the mission is over, if you help in the raid they will let you go this once without trying to catch you." Aizawa says.

"Alright, if that is true then I'll join the raid, Eraser I want you to warn everyone though, Hassaikai has succeeded in making a quirk removing bullet using Eri, if someone gets hit they will lose their quirk and become quirkless."

"I understand, I'll tell them." he says before hanging up. I look at my phone as the screen tells me he's no longer on the phone. I squat down and lean into my hands sighing.

I trusted Aizawa but...

"Do I only trust him because of my previous relationship with him." I let myself fall back onto the roof. I look at the small amount of stars that I can see. "Stupid light pollution..."

My phone dings and I look to see a message from Aizawa with the date and location of the raid. It was three days from now. I needed to get prepared.

I head home and started to get ready. I also had to work out what to do with the work studies, I was interning with Aizawa again and I remember Sho saying that students from 1A were at the raid because they were interning with hero agency's that participated in the raid. I wasn't sure if he would bring me along since he knows I am quirkless.

My suspicion is confirmed the next day when Aizawa says me and Hitoshi would have to train by ourselves during the days he is preparing for the raid and the day of.

It takes no time for the day of the raid to arrive. I made sure I had everything I needed and got ready to meet up with the heroes for the raid. I was still worried but I was not going to let this opportunity go to waste. If I could get my hands on some of the quirk destroying bullets I may be able to stop Shigaraki without killing him.

If I am discovered to be taking them though I may get into a sticky situation.

I wait on top of a building for all the heroes to arrive.

"assessing the situation?" I swing around to see Aizawa.

"Just waiting out, wanted to see which heroes were joining the raid." I grumble sitting back down. Aizawa sits down next to me and sighs. "Worried?"

"No,"

I notice the heroes starting to gather to get ready to start the raid. I jump up and Aizawa follows suit.

"Let's get this over with."

We both jump down and Aizawa joins the other heroes. The moment they all notice I was with them they go quiet.

"Everyone this is Vivid." Aizawa says as a matter of factly.

"Hi~" I sing. I get a few grunts in return and then nothing. I knew they wouldn't be too happy to have me working with them but Aizawa asked and I wasn't saying no to that.

"Nice to meet you!" I turn around to see Mirio.

"Oh, Lemillion" I say happily. Mirio seemed to be surprise that I recognised him.

"You know of me?" he says.

"Yes, you are a very strong second year from UA, I think you're going to be an amazing hero!" I exclaim.

"let's start." I hear. I turn around to listen to the debriefing. I was going to try and do my own thing though, since I know what happens today. Soon we were entering the hideout and the fighting started.

I quickly located the hidden entrance to the basement where they were keeping Eri. Running down the hall with Mirio and Aizawa following me looking for Eri I notice a door that Sho didn't mention when talking about this day. I stop and Aizawa and Mirio continue on down the hall.

I knew Mirio was set on rescuing Eri, he had met with her before and was forced to let her go back with Hassaikai. I quickly pick the lock and head into the room. It smelt of disinfectant and the first thing I notice is a Metal chair with straps. I felt sick looking at it. I look around the room and I manage to find a few of the quirk destroying bullets. I quickly stash them into one of my pockets and then returned to the hall to follow the others. When I make to where they had reached I see Mirio protecting Eri, Aizawa was nowhere to be seen and Hassaikai was aiming a gun towards Mirio.

"Shit!" I quickly run over to Mirio and Eri and shove them out of the way. A sharp pain in my shoulder tells me I managed to stop Mirio from losing his quirk like in the original. I quickly pull out the vial bullet and throw it away. I rush towards Hassaikai.

He seemed quite shocked I was still willing to fight after losing my quirk. I pull out one of the vials I stole earlier and shoved it into his shoulder. I notice the liquid getting dispensed and the effect is immediate.

"No!" Hassaikai screams. I throw the vial and then restrain him.

Aizawa and the other heroes run in right after I finish tying him up.

"Hey Eraser, I hit him with his own quirk destroying bullet."