Chapter 10: A War She Can't Win

The last thing that I remembered was laying in my bed, holding Kate as around the waist as we began to fall asleep watching YouTube together. She was already snoring softly when I began to doze off and fall asleep.

My nap was cut short though by the feeling on my underwear riding up my butt. I jolt awake, hearing giggling coming from behind me. Kate had my grey boxer briefs in her hands, pulling them out of my jeans while sitting on my back.

"Hey!" I call out. "What do you think you're doing brat?!"

She keeps laughing and pulls my underwear harder. The wedgie doesn't hurt that badly, just builds up a slight discomfort. "Your undies were showing, I couldn't help myself! Hehe!"

I reach back trying to stop her, to no success. I decide to roll over on top of her that makes her giggle more. "Oh I'll get you now!" Even though I was over top of her, she still held a tight grip on my underwear. I slide my hands into her loose shorts, grabbing the front of her lace panties. I pull the blue fabric up that makes her scream out.

"Ooww!" She laughs out. She let go of my underwear to try prying my hand off of hers. I pull harder, digging her undies deeper into her nether region as we both laugh. "Baby stop! I give I give!"

I give another pull before letting go, giving her a kiss on the nose. "Serves you right!" I stand up out of bed and start trying to fix my wedgie. Kate does the same, whining a little as she picks them out. My jeans are too tight to effectively pick my underwear out of my butt so I unbutton and unzip my jeans to give me more room.

I hear more giggling as Kate gets out of bed. I feel her small hands grab my pants and yank them down. "Hey! Cut that out!" I yell at her, bending down to try to pull them back up. As I bend down, I feel the same tiny hands grab my boxer briefs and pull them back up, followed by more laughing.

"This is too easy! Hehehe" she says, pulling my underwear. "Maybe I should be the one wedging you!"

I reach back trying to pry her hands off of my underwear, not helping but to chuckle at her. "You're feeling pretty brave aren't you? We'll see how long that lasts!" I manage to get one hand off my underwear and spin round. I put my arms around her, shooting my hands down her shorts. I grab her undies, now learning that she was wearing a thong, and yank them up.

"Aahhh!" She yells out, still laughing. She regrasps my underwear with both hands, leaving us in an even stand still wedging each other. I pull her thong harder lifting her to her tippy toes. She finally let's go, trying to pry my hands. "Ok ok! I give up! Haha!"

"Oh no! I've heard that fake line before!" I say, not letting go. I turn her, bending her over her bed and pull her undies harder. There's a mix of giggling and moans as I pull. "I think you forgot who the wedgie king is here!"

Her laughs are muffled as she buries her face into my bed. I lift her bottom up by her undies, nearly lifting her off of the ground. I use my free hand to give a hard smack on each cheek.

I let go of her undies and quickly pick out my wedgie, but leave my jeans around my knees. I grab her undies with one hand and her shorts with the other and yank up, giving her a double wedgie.

"Ooowwiiieee! This isn't fair!" She yells out, kicking her feet in the air.

I let go of her shorts and place my free hand on her back, pulling hard on her lace thong. With a final tug, the waistband material rips and her body falls down to the bed. I grab her shorts and yank them down, seeing half of her thong lodged between her cheeks and waistband resting on her back as she keeps laughing. I give her a few more smacks on her bare tush, just enough to make her pasty skin pink.

"There. I think that outta teach you!" I pull my jeans back up and button them as she lays bent over laughing and rubbing her butt.

"Ok ok! You win, I deserved that." She admits. I lay back on my bed and she scoots over and snuggles against me, shorts still dangling around her ankles. I rub her bare butt as we keep teasing each other about the wedgies we just gave each other.