~8~

~~~

As I wanted I woke up early than I thought.

I immediately took a bath and put on my outfit.

I then immediately walked out not looking where I'm going and by mistake I bumped into Mr Park when something slipped out of his arms and fell on the ground.

With my mouth wide opened I looked down to see what had fallen.

I was not expecting his phone to have fallen on the ground and at that moment I was even scared to look at his face.

I just looked down.

"Couldn't you watch where your going."He said it in a calm way.

To not get fired easily I apologized by bowing and immediately ran away.

I left him all confused when I entered the laundry room.

"Ohh silly me,am I getting fired?"I questioned myself feeling like I lost my job already.

I took a seat to think about what to do if I really am getting fired.

"Well I don't think Mrs Park will let me get fired,since she even trust me that much."I smiled to myself.

I then heard a knock at the laundry door.

I got up and opened to see Nayeon with her arms together having this annoyed looking expression.

"And what's wrong with you,did you have a bad day?"I asked.

"Wow I can't believe you talk to me like we are the same age,either way your being called downstairs."She said.

"Ohh word...is Mr Park really going to fire?"I thought when I had a finger snap.

"Are you coming?"She asked.

"Who is calling for me?"I asked.

"Who else,the owner of this house of cause."She said.

"Miss Nayeon your one noisy lady."I said.

"How dare you...you call me lady...how can you not have manners at all?"She said while I passed her.

I just walked feeling nervous to know what he really wants.

I finally walked down the stairs when I found him looking into his other phone.

"Uhm..yes Mr Park?"I didn't know what to expect at this moment.

He just looked at me and then drank some coffee.

"I have no time to waste,time to put on some action."I thought as I suddenly kneeled down on the floor in a silly way that he looked.

I began bowing dramatically.

"Ohh forgive me,I know I made a huge mistake and don't fire me please...I mean I have no place to go."I said as I looked at him with the puppy eyes hoping they work.

He looked a bit surprised and confused at the same time.

"What are you trying to say?"He asked.

"Well I know you called me here to tell me it's the end of working here Mr Park."I said as he showed an expression of less laughter.

"Why is he laughing?"I questioned myself when he got up with some files.

"I called you here because I want you to go and put this in my bedroom on the desk."He said handing the papers into my arms.

I took them while my hands were shaking that he noticed.

"Why are my hands shaking...so embarrassing."I made an awkward smile as he just ignored me and continued looking at his stage performance on his phone.

I got upstairs to the room when I walked in and put the papers on the desk.

"Wow it seems he did perform yesterday,I wonder if he has released a new album,I'll check my notifications."I thought as I smiled.

I then walked out as I looked downstairs from upstairs to find him still seating there.

"Y/N what are you doing up here and what are you looking at?"Asked Chaewon as she walked to me with a smile.

"Ohh I was just doing my job and anyways I planned that today I will be going to town to buy myself something."I said.

"Ohh I can come along with you."Said Chaewon.

"No one is going anywhere,unless you ask for permission."Said Nayeon who came out of nowhere.

"Permission?"I didn't think about that.

"Yes you can't just leave all you want,your a stay in maid what do you expect Miss Y/N."Said Nayeon.

"Do you really have to speak like that to her?"Asked Chaewon.

"Well I'll just go and ask Mr Park."I said as they both looked at me.

"Uhm it's better to wait for Mrs Park."Said Chaewon while giggling.

"No...and I wonder why your all scared of him I mean isn't he a celebrity."I said.

"You know the person you see on TV doesn't always appear the same in real life."Said Nayeon.

"Who cares."I said.

"Well then let's see how brave you are."Said Nayeon.

"I'm a maid but that doesn't mean I have no rights to go out."I said.

"It's not that he will say no,just that he isn't someone to talk to."Said Chaewon.

I just ignored them and walked with all my might.

I walked down the stairs while looking straight at him.

I didn't even dare to blink but for a minute he turned his head and looked at me.

I clumsily tripped myself and fell to the ground.

He looked a bit confused when I immediately got up and smiled at him.

He just avoided me and focused on his phone again.

I sigh as I walk straight at him.

"Mr Park?"I said as he looked at me.~