Introduction 

{𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎}: 𝚈/𝙽 𝙶𝙾𝙹𝙾{𝙰𝚐𝚎}:𝟷𝟾{𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛}:𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎{𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝}:𝟷𝟽𝟻𝚌𝚖 [𝟻'𝟿]{𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛}:𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠{𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜}:𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐�...

{𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎}:
𝚈/𝙽 𝙶𝙾𝙹𝙾
{𝙰𝚐𝚎}:
𝟷𝟾
{𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛}:
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
{𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝}:
𝟷𝟽𝟻𝚌𝚖 [𝟻'𝟿]
{𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛}:
𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠
{𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜}:
𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍, [𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜]
{𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜}:
𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚜, 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍, [𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜]
{𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢}:
𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚝, 𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚍. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚙𝚛 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜.
{𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜}:
𝙰𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝚈/𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚣𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚢𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗.
{𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍-𝚝𝚘-𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚝}:
𝚈/𝚗, 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚝, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚘𝚐𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚐𝚘'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚘𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚝. 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.
{𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚑}:
𝚈/𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚘𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝙹𝚘𝚐𝚘'𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚚𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚋-𝚋𝚢-𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚋.
{𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍 & 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚜}:
Y/n is an extremely fast fighter, capable of moving faster than the eye could perceive. She managed to easily outpace Jogo, throwing almost imperceptible punches and kicks. Y/n can also eliminate a thousand transfigured humans in five minutes.
{𝚃𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝}:
Y/n is quite tactical and capable of figuring out her opponent's plan with minimum information. She has also shown to be extremely adaptable to any enemy she has ever faced so far, knowing precisely what to do to counter their techniques and find ways to defeat them. This is best displayed during her bout against Jogo, Hanami, Choso and Mahito where she was shown to be capable of conceiving multiple battle strategies while fighting at blinding speeds, protecting civilians, keeping property damage to a minimum, all while dodging and evading the attacks of the four curses.
{𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢}:
Y/n Gojo is known within the jujutsu society as the strongest jujutsu sorcerer. She earned this alias due to the immense amounts of cursed energy she possesses. Y/n's cursed energy is vast enough to use a Domain Expansion multiple times per day. In contrast, most sorcerers can only use it once.
She has excellent control over her cursed energy, capable of activating his Domain in a split second, use reverse cursed techniques, and even combines positive and negative cursed energy. Y/n is also known to have three overarching abilities, being the first in four hundred years to have both the Six Eyes and the Gojo family's Limitless cursed technique and with her Zenin blood she got there technique the twelve summons.
{𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎}:
Y/n is the one of the few sorcerers who can used a Reverse Cursed Technique to heal themselves. She perfected this technique on her deathbed after her first fight with Toji Fushiguro. With this technique, Y/n can not only heal herself, but she can make the positive energy flow into the Infinity, giving her access to her Red and Hollow Purple attacks. However, healing others is out of Y/n's bounds for now, something that few others like Sukuna and Shoko can do. Y/n, however is the only sorcerer shown that can use reverse cursed energy to reverse the effect of an existing cursed technique, somewhat balancing out her inability to heal others.
{𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑}:
A technique that creates spatial distortion when a user connects with an impact of cursed energy within 0.00001 seconds of a physical hit. The phenomenon causes cursed power to flash black, creating a more potent attack to the power of 2.5 of a normal hit. Its currently unknow how many times Y/n performed Black Flash.
{𝙻𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜}:
At the base level, Limitless is an innate technique which is derived from the Gojo family. This technique grants its users nigh-absolute control over space through cursed energy manipulation at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.
{𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢}:
Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit Y/n, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between herself and them. According to Y/n, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the real number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch Y/n due to the infinity between them. Y/n can decide what does and doesn't touch her and can do so based upon mass, speed, and danger ratings.
{𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚎: 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎}:
The reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the byproduct of Y/n amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, Y/n creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.
{Cursed Technique Lapse - Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Blue}:
Y/n creates a center of gravity in a specific space capable of attracting all matter, crushing it all effortlessly akin to a black hole. She can also move the point of gravity at will, augmenting its destructive capabilities greatly.
{Cursed Technique Reversal: Red}:
Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using her reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, Y/n activates the divergence of her infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue
{Hollow Technique: Purple}:
A non-standard technique of Limitless more potent and destructive than the 2 standard forms that only select few know about, even among the members of the Gojo Family. Y/n snaps her fingers, combining "Blue" (attraction) and "Red" (repulsion), generating a long-ranged singularity where both effects are combined, deleting and erasing all matter in its path instantaneously
{Unlimited Void}:
Y/n's Domain Expansion. It creates a metaphysical space that causes the victims to receive all kinds of stimuli and information endlessly, restraining their thought processes and actions. Y/n's control over her Domain is so precise that she can activate it for only 0.2 seconds, limiting its lasting effect on those she traps within it. Those she makes physical contact with are also immune to its effect.
{uniform}:

{Appearance}:

{Appearance}:

Word count: 1421

Word count: 1421