Part 1:Being kidnapped by demons (•-•)

Y/n's pov
——————————
After I was done with my mission I went to my favourite kikufuku shop. When I got there I got my sweets then was heading back to the school 'Geto's going to be mad at me if I don't hurry up' I looked at phone a saw the time and sighed then all of a sudden I look down because I didn't feel something while walking and seen a black whole under me and I fell "UGH YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" I yelled 'all because I didn't have my guard up.....I fill a....little sleepy....' I yawned then before I fell asleep I put my infinity up. I then fell asleep.

When I woke up I found myself in some sort of court room with a bunch of guys. 'There all hot in all but where the hell am I' as I was in my thoughts I didn't notice they looking at me surprised I then looked down and see I was in a small crater 'that must've happened when I fell' I thought while I was looking around the room while turning off my Infinity 'this place looks like a court room.' As I was thinking I didn't notice a red head guy was walking up to me. "Who are you people?" I said the red haired one smiled before introducing himself  "Welcome Y/n! My name is Diavolo the future king of Devildom and the president of the student Council!" He said loudly while smiling big.

He then turned towards the black haired male "This is Lucifer, my most trusted friend and the vice president of the student council, he will explain everything simply to you." I looked at him puzzled 'Student council? Dose that mean I am where demons are, by the name of this place 'Devil-dom sounds like some demons made up a random name...wait a minute....WHERE ARE MY KIKUFUKU?!'I thought while looking around on the ground I then see them in my pocket I sighed in relief. 'Thank god I thought they disappeared or were destroyed' I sighed again.

I then looked up to them looking at me wired "what?" I said with a raise eyebrow even they can't see it. Right when Lucifer was going to say something the doors flung open by some with white hair with a little bit of yellow in it. "The great Mammon has arrived!!" He yelled. He then looked at me and pointed at me "why do you have a blindfold on are you blind or something?" He ask just then he got hit in the back of the head by no other then Lucifer " OUCH that hurt!" He said I snickered he then looked back at me because he heard me and saw I was snickering "HEY STOP LAUGHING AT THE GREAT MAMMON?!" He yelled at me "how about........ no!" I said.

I then reached in my pocket and grabbed my bag of kikufuku and ate one no one saw me do it though. Then Lucifer cleared his throat "We welcome you here in Royal Academy of Devildom." "As mentioned, you will be an exchange student in this program so we demons can build up good relationships with humans." He said, I nodded and motion him that I was listening. He breathed in and finished what he was saying "You will just stay in RAD for a year and write a report about your stay here by the end of this year. Plus, you will do some tasks that will help you out to blend in."

I looked at him my eyes were wide open but they couldn't see them I sighed "That's fine with me. To be honest I don't like my bosses at all and they won't be bossing me around now" I said calmly I then looked back at them some looked shocked I said I was fine with it some looked amused. I then reached in my back pocket and pulled out blank glasses they looked confused at first till I was pulling my blindfold down I closed my eyes for a moment then put the glasses on and stared at them they looked amazed at me "what?"

 I then reached in my back pocket and pulled out blank glasses they looked confused at first till I was pulling my blindfold down I closed my eyes for a moment then put the glasses on and stared at them they looked amazed at me "what?"