Bizzare

"Welcome" ..

You flinched on a deep whisper.. without thinking twice you ran, while covering your mouth with both of hands, suppressing the scream

Your leg got slipped and you fell on hard floor.. Tears starts forming in your eyes, you gulped your dry throat and crawled to get outta here.

 Tears starts forming in your eyes, you gulped your dry throat and crawled to get outta here

Jungkook pov

I slowly sneaking in hallway, noticing the deep silent.. She is must be sleeping.. Well That's great. I looked at my wrist watch, 12:45 am. I was passing by the living room, That's when I noticed Y/n on the couch... Aishh This Girl.. I went to her..

Jungkook: I'm sorry Love, You must be mad at me.. hmm? That I don't spend time with you..

Jungkook: But I promise, When this project will complete, I'll be here all the time for both of you (I caressed her lil baby bump and placed a peck)

I stared at her and admire her features. Wait a sec.. There's few scars and cuts on her face..

Jungkook: How did she get these cuts on her face? (He got worried) She is really not taking care of herself..

Jungkook: (Sighed) I'll ask her tomorrow, (he picked you up and headed to the bedroom)

Mrs.Lee: Yeah everything is going fine (she said while tightening the grip around her phone)

Wait- I'll Call you later (She hung up the as you entered the kitchen with low Voice)

Mrs.Lee: Oh Y/n How you here? I mean do you need something? "Water" (You said in a low voice and made you way towards refrigerator)

Mrs.Lee: Oh sure, But you didn't had breakfast yet, Wait I'll-

You: No, I'm fine (You Left)

Jimin: If you're on this earth, then let me tell you your coffee is turn to cold coffee (He said while sipping his coffee)

Jungkook : (Huff) I-i didn't notice (He lowered his gaze)

Jimin Why? What's wrong?

Jungkook: Umm, yesterday

Flashback

Jungkook jumped on bed, noticed you laying on your stomach on the bed.

Jungkook: Hey love, why are you sad? Are you out of your fav snacks? (You didn't reply) Tell me I'll bought you whole shop, If you're going to behave like this.

He said while removing the strands of hair from your pace (You sat up with a sad face and lie pout)

You: Okay tell me, How it feels when you play rock paper scissor with mirror but lose. (You gloomily said and again lay down on your stomach)

Jimin: What! What did she meant by playing rock paper scissor with mirror then lose.

Jungkook sighed ans massaged his temple)

Jimin : Hey, maybe she was just kidding with you.

Jungkook: (He took a deep breath) I.. saw some cuts and scars on her body recently.. When I asked to her. She said, she didn't knew about these marks..

Jimin : huh? Do you mean to say she is hurting herself?

Jungkook: What! I ... I don't think so... She is not a child anyway..

Jimin: So what do you think... (Jungkook seems too tensed to Jimin)

Jungkook: I don't know, But I am not letting this go easily.. I'll found out.. (Jimin nodded)

~~~

To be continued...

~Ama🤍