•TRAP•

She heard his stalker confessing his heart out as he talked about his feelings for her.

"I told myself that I love you repeatedly,
I whisper next to your picture,
But I'm casted away..
I have no capacity in human rights,
I'm a dirty animals..
If you know the truth about who I really am,
You'll know.
Best I can do is to observe, and keep loving you from afar"

Kimmy's body was shaking terribly as she listened to her stalker's eerie confession about his feelings for her.

After listening to his confession, he gently removed the Sony portables walkman away from Kimmy, then he placed it next to him.

"What do you want now?" Kimmy asked as her mouth was trembling badly.

"Yourself" the stalker replied.

"Why do you think you don't deserve human rights in any capacity? Had you been truthful and not freaking me out like this, I swear I might give you a chance" Kimmy stated.

He shook his head in silence.

"If you loved me that much, will you at least give me some closure as to who you really are?"

He nods his head, then he turns on his mixtapes; it plays the song that he played on repeat during the phone calls he made to Kimmy's house; Alicia Keys-fallin.

Though Kimmy was still tied tightly in both wrists and ankles, he decided to inject an unknown substance with a lower dose solely to make Kimmy half-conscious.

He then carried her into his arm moved her out of his room, Kimmy surrendered at that point. She was sure she'd die soon.

He cautiously placed Kimmy on top of the living room couch as the tune echoed from his room.

Then he proceeded to untie her gently. Kimmy lay powerlessly as she was semi-conscious; she could hear what her stalker was doing. He began to peck her in her forehead, then he smooch her.

15 minutes later

Her stalker carried her back into his car's backseat, then he drove her back into her residence. He lay her on top of her bed, covered her with blankets, then he took off his hoodie, folded it, placed it next to her. He headed out of her room; he then grabbed a small flipped knife that was owned by Kimberly's father from the top of the kitchen counter. He wounded himself a bit, and as his arm started bleeding, he wrote in his own blood on the wall just outside her room, all written in uppercase.

FOREVER LOVE K&E

Then he proceeded to leave Kimberly's residence as his palm covered his arm. He quickly drove off.

Hours later

Kimmy regained consciousness, and she was alarmed to find her stalker's navy blue hoodie was placed next to her. His sweet scent hit Kimberly's nostrils; it made her heartbeat increase rapidly. Her gaze scanned her surroundings; she realized she was finally home.

'He didn't kill me..' Kimmy thought to herself; she then stood up and headed out of her room, and as she reached the hallway she was surprised to see some blood drop. She was alarmed, what if her stalker took his own life in her residence?

She quickly explored her residence and tried to find her stalker; however, there's nobody. She was completely by herself. She then revealed the bloody love letter, FOREVER LOVE K&E.

'E? That must be his initials..'

Kimberly then logged back into her Facebook, and she found his account had vanished; obviously he had deleted it. Refusing to give up in order to reveal his true identity, something hit Kimberly straight away. She remembered her middle school yearbook picture was stuck on his room wall; therefore he must've been her classmate in middle school.

She then went straight into the storage room, rummaging through piles of boxes til she discovered her old dusty middle school yearbook album, as she began to open the book and flipped pages by pages as her gaze was fixated on it, trying to spot any boy with 'E' as their initials, and having minty green eyes.