ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

I personally think that the meaning of life is to find happiness, not just happiness with other people or other things around you but to find happiness within yourself. You might be thinking to yourself *But Why?*, 𝓦𝓱𝔂?  is because this world that we live in holds a lot of things that can make us 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 but it's also important to remember that this world also holds things that make us 𝓢𝓪𝓭, 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭, 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂, 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭, 𝓐𝓷𝔁𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼, 𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂, 𝓤𝓷-𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 and that we need to font happiness in ourselves to make ourselves happy without anyone or anything else because things that make us happy could one day stop existing and then with the magic of this world could exist again and it could just go in one endless life cycle, but there is 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓤𝓼, 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾, 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓮 we are things that only exist once and only once once we die that's it. But we should all also know that it is possible to find someone or something that will be with us untill we die examples being :
• 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤
• 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔
• ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕤
I personally believe that photos last forever I believe that when a photo is taken it traps a memory and part of your would in it, even when photos start to look old and frailed or the color starts fading an it starts to decompose, even then u still believe that photos keep memory and would trapped in it, as for music I truly believe music will always be around forever take a look at history for example :

• ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥
• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥
• 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖
𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 : Music first arose in the Paleolithic period, though it remains unclear as to whether this was the Middle (300,000 to 50,000 BP) or Upper Paleolithic (50,000 to 12,000 BP). The vast majority of Paleolithic instruments have been found in Europe and date to the Upper Paleolithic.
Music has been around for years and even now it continues on, music is part of art no matter the genre it is 𝓐𝓻𝓽 this art form helps many people in life even me, personally the music artist that help me their band is called 𝓟𝓪𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 they help me get through hard times in life like getting through my mental health, bad days, they also help me with my motivation, anxiety and confidence, for me personally I really genuinely relate to them.
As for the

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 : Music even now is still a big part of people's lives this art form helps people express themselves this art form can help people feel more alive, not invisible, feel important like they mean something to the world.

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 : As for the feature aspect of things I'm going to be honest, I really don't know, though 1 thing I do know is that the feature for music will still have th modern day stuff like techno, bu I also know there will be a few musicians or bands that will still keep the old, true, classic side of things for example 𝓟𝓪𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 they   have been a band for a few year now and they are even brothers, but something they still keep alive in 2022 is classic rock themes and when I say themes I mean the fact that they like to play every show with not just music but including fashion, makeup, going crazy, giving preferences and shows that everyone will remember, for example the vocals of the band 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱 he likes to climb and jump off of random shit.

And for soulmates, I somewhat believe that there is always eventually someone else out there for you, a soulmate doesn't nesaserily always mean a girlfriend or boyfriend, a soulmate could be a friend, a parent, a soulmate could b anyone, I truly believe that the meaning of soulmate is someone that is always destend to be in your life forever or that your ment to be in someones life forever.

But even when you were lucky enough to be someone to have any of these things in your life for the rest of your life you still need to find happiness within yourself so you can also have a good enough mindset to know that you'll be okay even without these things, to know that you don't need to wait or rely on someone or something else to do it for you because for all you know that someone or something could take untill the day your destend to die, and then you'll die wishing and regretting that you didn't find happiness within yourself to  then live your life.

I also believe that another meaning of life is to teach yourself that you don't need to fit in with other people, you don't need to look or be like everyone else because once you do your then stuck like that unless you find your own path in life and disobey the path everyone else wants you to take in life and unless you can find the power within yourself to push yourself out of their path to follow your own, because then when your destend to die you'll die in regret that you didn't die in originality but instead you died trying to be someone your not, and to do all this is to not rush around panicking, to not wake up wishing you were someone else, to not worry if people like you or not, to not enjoy more but not enjoy the less, not to ignore the pain and hurt of the world, to not be ashamed of yourself, but to just simply 𝓫𝓮 𝓗𝓤𝓜𝓐𝓝 to 𝓫𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮.

"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."

⁃ Herman Melville

"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power."

⁃ Lao Tzu

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment in existence. The Royal Council is a testament of freedom; love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is Conquering some fear everyday is the secret of life."

⁃ Emerson Barrett

"Art forms are reminders to the public that existence can be a masterpiece of itself. We are the imagination of ourselves experiencing life subjectively. Do not feel as if you must follow the path of parents, presidents, or peers. This life can be the most beautiful experience. X"

⁃ Emerson Barrett

"Don't fool yourself into thinking you are going to live thousand years. Death walks every step with you. While you are alive, be good."

⁃ MARCUS AURELIUS

"The only way to make sense out of changeis to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."

⁃ Alan Watts

"Inside of your soul is a spring of strength that always renews, if you remember to look for it."

⁃ MARCUS AURELIUS

"You have the power to sink into yourself whenever you want. Inner peace comes from an orderly mind - from a hidden world that you made on your own."

⁃ MARCUS AURELIUS

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering."

⁃ Friedrich Nietzsche

"The memory of everything is very soon overwhelmed in time."

⁃ MARCUS AURELIUS

"Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish."

⁃ MARCUS AURELIUS

"EVEN AT YOUR ROCK BOTTOM AT YOUR F***ING LOWEST POINT YOU CAN STILL TRY TO FIND A WAY OUT AND FIND THAT ONE GLIMMER OF HOPE."

⁃ REMINGTON LEITH

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful."

⁃ Sigmund Freud

"Love the Void."
"747."
- Emerson Barrett

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Word Count :
1271