Chapter 9- The missionary 2

The cup came to her senses after that immense surprise, she did not know how that lover of hers had entered her house, much less why he had done so.

Gabriel with a sweet smile, could not give fear or distrust, his nature was to give love and tranquility.

Something very usual among angels, not in vain they are the most beautiful creatures in the universe, the short mortal was moved by those expressions that in the deepest part of his heart, made him fall in love.

For the angel, that cup reminded him quite a bit of a friend he had when that race and civilizations of chalices, cups, bowls and sometimes mugs, still existed. But looking into those blue eyes only reminded him of his boss who was probably exploding in rage right now.

Gabe's smile faded as he remembered him, he had work to do and that was also why he had left Heaven again, he needed to observe more of the phenomena of that island, he turned to one of the windows, observing an exemplary urbanization of his time, because about 24 years ago, the 20th century had begun. They were in 1924, he knew very well the disasters that would occur later and that began in those years.

He had a tremendous desire to tell him, to tell him everything that will happen and the precautions he should take in this regard, such as fleeing to the lowest place on the continent or simply deal with the Devil so that they do not happen, the archangel is well aware that Lucifer inhabits the island, as he was commissioned not to go to his territory, much less face any of his subjects. Mysteriously he had disobeyed the latter with ease.

Mugman wanted to know many things from that tutor of his, if he was a teacher and spoke Enochian, who knows how many more secrets he might know, to his luck. He knew all those that existed in that world and others, of course he had no knowledge about the strangest phenomena of universal existence, but he knew thousands of things.

Although they both looked at each other, wondering about each other, an alarming distrust arose.

Mugman was the first to react, pointing a finger at the door. Something Gabriel found both easy and difficult to understand. He wanted him to leave or go get something to eat.

After a long chat near an ice cream shop, they felt cold, as they were near the dark beaches that hours like that even the moon did not illuminate the sea.

Gabriel was smiling, for his big coat was a complete blanket for the young mortal, to him it was not cold at all, he is used to such freezing temperatures as Heaven is, Heaven has nothing warm about it unless you get close to a cherub and warm yourself with its halo.

I felt so comfortable in his coat that I forgot our situation, replete with his peculiar and interesting aroma, I was surprised to see that we arrived at the seashore, how is it possible that this individual could walk with such security near the deep waters, being barefoot, his chest was not covered with anything more than a loose shirt whose corners seemed to burst, he had a nice bust....

We sat on a bench near a palm tree, the winds slowly ceased that the temperature had returned as before, I no longer required the coat, but it would be one more part of my collection of mental memories, of such fine build and scents, I can't describe which, it was just perfect.

Enjoying the silence between us but admiring the songs of the waves, we kept each other entertained, no harm to ruin the moment; until I felt the faint chill on my skin as I was uncovered but subsequently kissed, I never thought I would reach these limits but I wanted to continue what I started.
I say continue, because I would not want these kisses to end, for our caresses to cease and our warmth to no longer be transmitted.

The kisses were incredible, you can't imagine how good they felt, no matter where you kissed these were always incredible and unmatched.

The caresses started, I didn't try, I dipped my hands down her tight shirt making touch to that big bust that I admire. Something that excited my key that I lay against the bench, it seemed aggressive but as the caresses progressed it became exciting;
Feeling his hands run over my face and back, the stimuli were impossible to forget, I dared to bite one of his hands in consequence of pinching me. Something that kept him satisfied longer.

I didn't know if this was the time to do it, I wasn't old enough to do it but it was too much; therefore I grabbed one of his buttocks to squeeze it and give him to understand what I wanted. I unbuttoned the zipper of his pants, to then grope as if there was no end, with both joy and desperation, if he was aggressive I would be quick.

The kisses did not stop, finally I pulled out the member that I was ready to swallow, it was an unforgettable sensation, full of emotions and impulses.

I noticed that after all my father's word was meaningless, because an angel can never feel the same sensation as an angel.

An angel can never feel what a mortal can, so I declare myself mortal because of my immoral prejudices that consumed me until I arrived here, where I commit carnal sin with a mortal I met less than a decade ago, a bond that became familiar but comfortable to my decisions. Feeling is the most singular and unique prodigy that alters my emotions being me the force of God, I degrade my title and name just to enjoy the pleasure of the fact that someone enjoys genitals attached to me, because I do not have them but I can form them.

Feeling is unique and unequaled, I have 18 senses but none equaled sensations similar to this, will this be my sense number 19, I have no idea, because the angels do not have unnecessary pieces of flesh because it is forbidden to reproduce, I love this sexual feeling of a muscle passing its tendons through my member, that heat and viscosity make me sensitive to all kinds of touch, as they say vulgarly to the impure body, stop being a virgin now. I studied humans for being my forte in their anatomy, I would have to expel seminal fluid through the reproductive veins, but it does not happen, it is strange because I never felt an ejaculation.

Both covered their bodies with heat unequaled to the external, because the cold blankets did not help much to the romance that intended to exercise in sex, the cup saw that his attempt to fertilize pleasure was not much help and therefore with difficulty lifted the legs of his lover, being a spectator of an almost unnoticeable anus, something he wanted to do was to stick his fingers in, if that was desired it would not be to his displeasure and it was not, Mug's fingers were cold and very straight, whose fingertips felt Gabriel's deep anus which dilated as the fingers went in and out; Without any discretion the angel held on to the bench and rested both legs where he could, caressing one cheek of the young mortal who did it with care and prevention, it was so tender for his first time, the angel will not have had a sexual relationship with someone in his whole life, and if he had, he had never been under it, however he had observed the mortals in detail.

-He shouted euphorically as the cup rested its tongue on top of the already dilated hole. The young man panicked and quickly exposed his member to begin with, it was only a matter of placing it inside the hole, but it was difficult, this provoked the older man even more, pushing him against the bench and self-penetrating himself without any delicacy, with brutality and action, a sex scene was already formed.

Gabriel didn't stop at just bouncing and moaning low so as not to wake the sea demons. Without warning he also penetrated Mugman to the limits, his member was gigantic compared to his own, so he indicated to Mugman that he wanted even more action.

-SIR, SIR, SIR, OH, SIR! IT'S TOO-MUCH!!!! ENOUGH, PLEASE!!!- to deaf ears Gabriel continued until he ejaculated inside him.