12/15-12/16/22

It's 12/15/22 7:47pm and they're fighting... again. It was about the magnets on the fridge. We got a new fridge and she didn't want stuff on the front but he took it the wrong way and she's upset and he's mad. I'm sitting in my bathroom now. I hate when they fight. I feel like absolute shit when they fight. I can feel what they feel and it's not good. I just wish they didn't disagree so much.

It's 7:56pm and there's noise once more. I hate when they fight. My senses are heightened and I can hear it all. I hate the noise. I just want to fade away for a little while.

7:57pm. Im hesitant to go back down from my bathroom. I don't want to know what I'll see. Im scared. They make me scared when they're like this. I hate it. I hate them sometimes. Why am I supposed to see this?.......

8:00pm. I didn't go all the way down. But I say him with the remote and his phone. I heard sniffling. I don't want to take a shower anymore. I want to be clean but my hearing still hurts. I want to cry. I think I might be. I'm scared right now. I feel like they've been disagreeing more lately. Not sure why. God. I wish I could just forget.

8:09pm. I'm cold. Still on the bathroom floor. I heard him ( I think). I want to move but I'm scared. My hearing is still high and I have a headphone in. I need to flush the toilet but it's too loud. I want to move.

8:22pm. I flushed the toilet. Two AirPods in. Still hurt. Going to my room. Decided to shower in the morning.

8:30pm. I went downstairs. They saw me. I'm not verbal now. She said they weren't fighting but they were. I know when they're fighting. I'm in my room now. Screen time just came on. I'm upset. I want to be free. I'm tired. I don't want to be here. I'm so sick of it all. I just want to be. I'm crying. I want to scream. I want to break things. I just don't want to BE STUCK HERE!

9:08pm. I'm fucking tired.

12/16/22 8:38am. It's the next day and I'm tired. I'm upset and tired. I try to be happy but I can't. I can't describe the words I feel right now but I do know that I don't want to be anywhere or anything today. I have concluded that they both need therapy. He had a bad childhood and can't mange his feelings very well and she is so independent that it can blind her sometimes. I wish they weren't so stubborn and would just work things out.