~[}{/<~Insane For You~>\}{]~

⚠️TRIGGER ⚠️WARNING ⚠️ RAPE ⚠️ AND ⚠️CURSING ⚠️

???:Henwyyyyyyy~

Henwy Pov: I heard my name being called ... HELLO!? WHO'S THERE!?

*Yoink* AHH-* Clanking of chains and a door slamming shut *

* time skip cause im lazy af~ *

???: Henwy~ you up yettttttt~~~~~~

I tried to pretend to sleep and act like i didn't hear my name but i got caught

???:Your upppp~~~ and i finally caught you~~~ 

I tried to move but i was chained down and a familiar voice and looked up to see Ian(Ssundee) standing above me..... What the heck Ian!

Ssundee: calm down all i died was tie you down with chains after kidnapping you so i dont understand why you're so pissed

...Well Maybe I DIDN'T WANT TO BE KIDNAPPED!!!! i yelled

Third person pov)

Henwy yelled at ian(ssundee) until Ian (waring rape) grabbed the boy by his neck 

*ssundee pov* Listen here Dont you ever fucking yell at me bitch 

NO AND DONT CALL ME A FUCKING BITCH!. henwy yelled back     .Fine then (I said) guess we have to do this the Hard way (I said before taking the chains off of the boy and carrying him to the bed as he tried to shake his way out of my arms but of course I was stronger and got him onto the bed and chained his arms and legs to the bed frames ) *WARNING THE RAPE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!*

(I unzipped my pants and pulled my whole length out and watched the boys eyes turn from anger to pure fear and it was beautiful it was like having all the power in the world ) 

Third person pov cause fuck you🥰) Ian pulled out a fucking giant penis* like who did you kill and take there penis'es and make them yours after absorbing them in your fucking cock...I mean anyway )(())( Henwy was scared and confused before Ian told him to open his mouth and as henwy told him no it was to late and Ian's whole length went down the boys throat )

Henwy pov bitches 🥵🤌* Ian pulled out a fucking monster cock and asked me to open my mouth and I fell for it and said no aka opening my mouth and he shoved his penis down my throat and it felt like it was in my stomach and that's when he pulled out a gun pointed it to my head and forced me to suck and it was horrible and embarrassing that I was stupid enough to fall for it and even get kidnapped in the first place and then before I new it cum filled my stomach and he pulled out as I gasped for air* before getting my pants ripped off showing my vigina ( GET TRANSGENDERD HENWY AU HEHEHEHEHEHEH() And that's when Ian showed his penis up my vigina and it hurt like hell and I was holding back moans it was weird it hurt but like it felt kinda good tho but I also hated it and before I new it I was moaning and I tried to stop myself but I couldn't... (Awwww isn't that cute hehe () that evil bitch said))))and he finally pulled out after Cumming in me and I had an orgaism )) and after a bit he gave me different clothes and took me back to my home but I was blindfolded so I couldn't tell where I was hidden but Ian told me not to tell anyone or he'll rape me then kill me if I do...(the end for now ig)