1. Airdropping

English, Period 5, 1:05pm

Harrys Pov

I feel a tap on my shoulder, it makes me jump i then hear laughter, I realise it's davie. "What? why are you laughing?" I say. He has a smirk on his face as he turns his phone to face me. I look at the photo and I feel myself going red.

Its fan-art of me and Nebi kissing, It looks so real tho.. I look over at Nebi and he has his hands over his face, he must be embarrassed as-well, "Where did you get that? And who even drew that-? Its so realistic"

I look at him confused "Someone airdropped me it, they had a monkey emoji as their name" Davie says laughing. I start to laugh too, he opens his mouth to start speaking again "Are you sure its not real?" He starts wheezing.

Davie grins, "No of course not!!, it must have been someone in here thought" i say as i start to look around the class, I see Peyton, Aiden, Kris & Stan laughing about something and i overhear them say airdrop.

Was it them? Or did they just get airdropped it too. I finally snap back to reality as something pops up on my phone screen.

Was this the person Davie was talking about? I go to decline it but Cameron moves my hand to make me press accept, There it was, The drawing of me and Nebi. I just stare at it, as i hear laughter from all my friends.

Then i feel something start to get a little uncomfortable.... Shit. I think to myself. Im hard over a stupid drawing of me and my friend that i dont even like. Im straight for gods sake!! ..at least i think so.

I blush hard, "Are you alright bro? Your like.. super red" I hear Adam say. I panic "Y-yeah!! Im alright!" I quickly say. God i must look stupid right now.

Ringgg

The bell went and we all quickly pack up our stuff, I feel someone walking next to me "Hey" It was Nebi, "You saw the photo too huh?" He laughs.. sort of, more of a forced type of laugh. I laugh too to try and play it off.

"Yeah, its stupid-" I say. I now officially hate AIRDROPPING.

————————————
sorry it was short!!
thank you for reading!!
part 2 will be out soon ;)