2. I hate this school.

TY FOR 15+ READS!!
TW: SEXUAL REFFERANCES

Harry's Pov

I walk to the cafeteria with Nebi as we are trying to find our friends, i see morgans 'Tic-Tac' shaped head "Should we go to morgan?" i say quickly. "Yeah, cmon" Nebi replies as he starts to walk towards him, I follow.

The closer we get to morgan the more we see of the group. "Bakery for lunch boys?" davie asks, a few others reply with yes but i start to worry as i dont have money. maybe i just wont have lunch i guess, The group starts getting up to go to the bakery.

Before we leave the school i see some girls coming up to us, Fuck not them again. "Hey harry, i saw that photo of you and nebi, what have you two been getting up to then?" Carly asks smirking at me. "What so has everyone been airdropped that?! Also, its not real, someone drew it." I said angrily.  I stormed away and follow the rest of the group towards the school's entrance.

Me and the boys started making our way to the bakery walking past a few familiar faces and finally making it to the bakery we entered the pastry house and started browsing all the yummy yummy in my tummy foods, i feel my mouth start to foam up from looking at the heavenly goods the smell was intoxicating. it felt to me like i was on drugs and my drug was the pastry's.

I watch all the boys make their selection of their sweet treats and head towards the till to pay. Nebi turned around and looked down at me before asking "Harry, aren't you going to buy anything?" he said tilting his head, i gulped and replied with "U-Uhm no, my mum forgot to give me money this morning for food" Nebi looked at me appologeticly

I frowned, "Do you wanna share then?" Nebi says as he smiles at me, I feel my face start to heat up. Before i could reply i see Adam smirking at me before he opens his mouth to say something stupid I speak before him "Yeah, that would be nice." I smile like an idiot.

We walk out the Bakery together i look arround and see the boys waiting for us, "Took you guys long, did you makeout or in there or something?" Liam says as he starts to laugh, I look down and sigh, I wish, what the hell??? whatever. I look up at Nebi and see him blush.

"Shut up Liam, and no we didn't." Nebi replies rolling his gorgeous brown eyes I could look at him all day, Hes so dreamy, The way his freckles are dusted on his face, The way his black hair is curled not too short but not too long, god what am i thinking?! do I like Nebi..??

Before i could think anymore i snap out of it to Max shaking me, "Helloooo??? Earth to Harry??" he says looking at me annoyed. I reply with "Ah, sorry I was lost in thought." Before Max could say anything Morgan beats him to it "Dont worry man I do that too."

I smile, "Alright boys we going back to school now?" Davie says as he looks down at his phone and shows everyone the time 1:47. Great, just where I wanted to be. The boys and I start walking towards the school as Nebi walks next to me occasionally touching shoulders by accident.

He starts to unwrap his sausage roll, the smell is unreal, The bakery really does make good food i think to myself as my stoumach growls, God why does it always do that. Nebi holds out some of his sausage roll, "Here, take some, i know your hungry." He says with a smile on his face.

I take it and bite it, woah its good. "Thank you, Nebi." I say smiling too as I pass it back to him. We arive at the entrance of the school path, next to the old highschool. I see a few people i know, The smokers and vapers, Ben waves at us since hes always arround there vaping.

The boys wave back and Davie goes over to dap him up, After that we keep walking and we reach the school entrance, Great. "Alright boys we have about 3 minutes left till class, Wanna head early or walk arround for a bit?" Davie says, he's basically our leader of the group.

"Walk arround, fuck going to class I hate it there its soooo boring." Max says rolling his eyes. David nods and we start doing laps arround the canteen. I mind my own buisness occasionally joining the conversation till the groups phone buzzes at the same time.

"🐒" Has shared 1 photo
Accept        /         Decline

Oh my god are you kidding me. Max bursts out laughing "Guys- guys accept it- i cant- I CANT BREATH" he says in between laughter, we'll attempts to anyway. We all walk to go behind the stairs and accept the airdrop. I sigh before clicking 'Accept' I instantly feel my face flush.

Its a photo of me and Nebi full on making out, Our tounges connected, Saliva dripping off. Are you kidding me. As all the other boys accept it they laugh, I swear Max nearly pissed himself from laughing so much. Adam is the first to notice how red my face is. "You- You good??" he says laughing.

I sigh, "I hate this school."

.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN A WHILE BUT I PROMISE THERES SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

ILY GUYS BYEE !! <33