Spark of Rebellion

Before

On a map, in different locations all were marked with seven x's, the group of rebels currently having an meeting about the situation. "The eastern faction was wiped out by giants." A man informed

"Then we need to make our next move count." The dwarf leader states.  "Gather every able-bodied fighter in Whitestone." Suddenly they began hesitant when they heard a creaking and one of the rebels holds a dagger out making the one who came in freeze which turned out to be another rebel causing her to gasp, then show torn piece of cloth with the de rolo crest "Bryn. Thank the Dawnfather you're alive." The dwarf says as she joins the meeting "What news do you bring?"

"The Briarwoods have moved the Kestrel. She's with Professor Anders." She revealed "Anders?" He said "She'll be hard to extract." He stated, the thuds flowed by giant footsteps cause them to halt, some gasping as the thuds grew louder and closer, as well as the creaking, the dwarf slowly reached for his weapon before gasping "They have us!"Suddenly a giant growls as it burst the ceiling open "Run!" Am elf screams as he's caught by the giant lifted up screaming before he's crushed

Another hand forced down and drags another man out, before peering in, it crushed the person near the dwarf and tried to who dodges, he gasped when he hears shouting "They're in here!" Which he immediately knew it was the guards, especially when the door was hit by a sword from outside "Break it down!"

"I'll take the guards! Get out of here!" He yelled to his comrade as the door is chopped down, he runs up and slices one back with his axe, however none could find a safe way to escape with the giants ripping those who tried from the roof

"No!" The dwarf leader shouts as a guard elbows him to the floor, a Ally of the briar woods, Stonefell laughs as he approaches the dwarf leader, the rest of his comrades captured "You're a tenacious little tick, Archibald. Gonna have fun burnin' you off my balls." He smirked as the dwarf glared daggers

The wind sent chills up they're spins while standing in the abandoned streets, Crows picking at the bodies hanging from the tree as they stood looking at the eight poor souls who were killed for the display. "The Briarwoods know we've come," Percy stated. "W-We should cut them down," Keyleth shuddered. "No. The Sun Tree's obviously being watched." Percy turned around and walked away.

The others followed behind with sulled expressions. This display put the full weight into the importance of ridding Whitestone of the Briarwoods, The group ran down the street, Percy and Mara stopped as they saw two children, A human woman popped out of the alleyway motioning for them. "Quickly. This way," she said as noticed the group. "Are you crazy? Out of the streets. Hide!" she yelled for them.

The ground shook as a giant quickly began to approach them. "We got to move," Grog commanded heading towards the woman with the rest of them hot on his ass, They got into the alley just as the giant rounded the corner on his patrol. He moved past them without notice. "Grog, you're part giant. Can you vouch for us?" Scanlan nervously tried to ease the tension. "Oh, what, 'cause we all fucking know each other?" Grog replied sarcastically.

"Well, I mean, kinda." Scanlan said

As the giant continued down the street, the woman gasped as she pulled at Percy's coat. "Why do you wear this? A-Are you part of the resistance?"

"Uh-sorry. I don't follow." Percy said confused "The de Rolo crest," Mara's eyes widened in realizing she was talking about the buttons Percy mentioned, "Maybe the resistance is using it."