sold

I looked in the mirror. There was a 2 feet 1 girl with blue-green-golden-silver-red-white-black orbs with 4 feet golden hair with perfectly clear skin. Ugh I hate myself. I'm so ugly. My step-mom doesn't love me. My father, my siblings and my goldfish died in a tragic car accident. My step-mum barged into my room and shouted at me "Listen up y/n u lil shit I hate you and I don't have money so im selling u to one direction". I was completely broken. "HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME!!??" I cried . "well fuck you that's why" she replied arrogantly.

I tied my golden blonde hair in a messy bun and made sure that my drool was wiped. "GIVE ME THAT" "HEY THAT'S MINE" ugh they are so noisy. I walked down the stairs to see who was making all the noise. Suddenly Harry Styles grabbed my wrist and said "You're y/n right? I'm Harry Styles" who didn't know him. "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i" He leaned into my ear and said "I'm your new owner. Looking forward to having fun with you...in the bedroom " he smirked and winked at me and left. Ugh who does he think he is? I hate him already. I am my own person, I don't belong to anyone. I flipped my hair and went back to climb the stairs. Suddenly I tripped. Why am I so clumsy and I felt someone caught me. It was Zayn. The time paused. Butterflies flew. It was love at first sight.

Author 1 (the dumb yet cool one) : funny part i dunno who tf r these guys i just saw them on y/n slander shit lmao

Author 2 (the cooler and gayer one) : They r one direction members it was quite famous group

Then I remembered I had a bf.....levi ackerman. (A2- damn papi) (A1-levi is daddy material change my mind) (A2- i agree why change ur mind. Anygays-) I needed to call my bf Levi.... "He..he can help me get out of this situation right? I have been his gf for 1 year. I quickly grabbed my phone and called my bf whose name was saved as "baby boo 💖"

He picked up the phone and he sounded like he wasn't in the mood to talk as he shoted at me when he picked up but i told him about all the chaos staying as calm as i can

"Deal with it we are done now" he told me coldly

"W-w-w-w-what?" i stuttered on the verge of crying "Fine, I will not break up with you if you can manage to get me money from this 1 direction guys you told me about and after a year i will get you out of that situation" he offered me

"R–r-really?" i stuttered

"yes i will, now stop crying and do as i say in the first month i need 100,000 dollars"

A1 : I like where this story is going lmao

A2 : hehehehehehehehehe

I felt relieved now that my bf was on my side at least someone loves me.... (A1 :no one here does-)(A2: sure jan)

As i was saying goodbye to my bf my mother came and snatched my phone out of my hand and shouted "GET OUT OF MY I HOUSE I ALREADY SOLD U TO 1 DIRECTION"

I was dragged by Harry Styles who smirked at me. I am not going to be used for their sexual desires!! We all sat in the car with my belongings and it took about 1 hr to reach to their mansion and oh god the mansion was so huge (A1 : that's what she said)(A2: wInK wOnk)

"So what am i supposed to do here?" I asked knowing very well that they want to do the frick frack snick snack tickity tack.

"Clean the house, what else do you think you are here for huh?fucking microscopic shitty bitch"

A2 :Microscopic *wheezing*

A1 :Cus she's 2 feet 1 lmao

Levi's (hot stuff) POV

*Ringg ding dong ring ding dong * (A2: dances to shinee)(A1 : vibes)

"Ugh who is it? Cant you understand im too busy to pick up phone" i checked my phone to see who was this dumb mf.

" shitty bitch"

AHHHHH Y/N THAT DUMBASS I HATE HER WHY SHE ALWAYS COCKBLOCKS ME IDEK

"What happened baby? Why the sour face?" Yumeko asked. Yumeko was sitting right on my lap, her face so close to me, WE WERE ABOUT TO KISS GOD DAMN IT. "You should take up that phone..." she said while playing with the buttons of my shirt. "Fine, because you said so" I grumbled.

"WHAT IS IT NOW??" i barked in the phone.(A1 : Woof woof arwwwhhhw idefk bark bark)

(A2 : wolf gang woof woof)

I picked up the phone and she started rambling about all the mess she has gotten herself into

"Deal with it, we are done now" I told her coldly. Finally I have a reason to break up now.

"W-w-w-w-what?" There she goes with that stuttering again. Honestly, a pain in the ass. The bad pain in the ass.

1 direction....hmm...isn't that the frat boy band these white chicks simp over? "Babe can you do me a favor and search this 1 direction for me please?" i asked Yumeko."sure love" she replied as she typed on her phone. " oooh they are rich". Hmmmm......rich.....owner......money!(A1 : same bro- i mean daddy—)

"Fine, I will not break up with you if you can manage to get me money from this 1 direction guys you told me about and after a year i will get you out of that situation" i order her.

"R–r-really?" microscopic shit stuttered again.. seriously what is wrong with her?

"yes i will, now stop crying (like a bitch) and do as i say in the first month i need 100,000 dollars"

"Is this bitch deaf?" levi thought "i need to get rid of this shit i never liked her she is just a creepy stalker who always sung fight song on the top of the roof but if she can get me some money i think i will deal with her...somehow"

"calm down darling..stress is not good for you...let me help you relax...." Yumeko said while kneeling between my legs. Well at least something is going to be good.(A1 : i am next-)(A2: Wink wonk)

A1: Tell us if you guys want more of this shit because we both enjoyed it-

A2: y'all please do tell we have nothing to do so at least this will be somewhat productive.

A1 : also guys our first language isn't english so forgive us for any mistakes

A2 : ( although we've been studying english for like more than 15 years) ye please forgive any mistakes :)

A2 : Lets play a game, find as many fandom refs u can and send them in the comments.

A1: yes.

A1 : @pikachu1234cool

A2 : @sam26008 - the next part will be on this account i will update ya all when it's done