Johnson

Emma-

Finally, school is out. Which means no more homework, stress, teachers, and everything else involved with school. Everyone at my school is so annoying. Literally,everyone. Well except my best friend Julia Guatalope. We've been best friends ever since our moms gave birth to us. They had us at the exact same time and my mom and her mom were best friends, so we've been around each other our whole lives.

The bus reached my stop so I gathered my things and walked the short distance to my house. I checked the mail, as always, to see if I got anything and surprisingly, there was a letter from my mom. My mom left for Africa a few days ago and my dad left for Australia. I grab the letter and walk inside. When I walk inside I yell "I'M HOME!" and right after that I hear my brother yell "I'M IN THE KITCHEN!" Of course he is, he's always eating.

I walk into the kitchen to see Jack shoving a hand full of of chips into his mouth. Oh yeah, I don't think I told you this but my bother is Jack Gilinsky. You know, the guy who sings and is famous and is best friends with Jack Johnson,that's the one.

"You're a pig,I hope you know that." I tell him as he shoves move chips into his mouth.

"A cute pig." he says with a wink.

"In your dreams,J."

"What's that?" he asks wiping his hands off onto his pants and pointing at the letter.

"It's a letter from Mom." I say starting to tear open the envelope. I begin to read it and my jaw drops as I realize what it says.

"Well what does it say?" Jack asks.

"I have to go on the Magcon tour with you because Mom and Dad don't trust me enough to stay home alone." Jack start cracking up. He doesn't stop for like 5 minutes and it's annoying. When I ask him what was so funny, he says he's known this for a while now and so has everyone else.

I walk up to my room and collapse on my bed. As I lay there looking up at the ceiling,I start to think about how much misery I'm going to be in, dealing with my bother and all his stupid little friends,well besides Jack J, he's pretty cool. I'm just laying there minding my own business when suddenly Jack J barges in and jumps on me. Me and him are pretty much best friends.

"Get off of me you fat lard!"

"Never!!" Jack says then he starts tickling me. Sometimes I just want to strangle him. When he stops we're both crying from laughing so much and I feel like I have to pee. I get up from the floor and walk away to use the bathroom when Jack pulls my arm making me fall onto my bed. He pins me down with his arms and gets really close to my face,like really close. Almost to the point where we were kissing. My heart starts to beat really fast. I've always had a little crush on Jack, ok, like a major one, but we were just friends.

"I heard you're coming on tour with us." he says with a smirk.

"Unfortunately."

"Oh come on Em, you know you'll love seeing me every day for the rest of summer. you can't stand not seeing me for a day." he says with another smirk. I feel my cheeks start to heat up and I know he can tell I'm blushing because he's still super close to my face.

"Only because I love you too much." I say with my cheeks still burning. Then comes the completely unexpected.

Hey so I deleted my other Magcon fanfic because I wasn't liking it. So instead I started this one!! I hope you like this one better than the last one, well if you read the last one. I'm horrible at updating, but I'm going to try to upload a lot. Love y and thanks for reading!!