making up

Sorry I haven't updated 😭 I've been pretty busy lately.
------------
Dazai's Pov:
2am, the clock read.

I can't sleep. I'm laying on their couch regretting every.single.thing.

I really love Y/n, trust me i really do.

The creek of the bedroom door broke me from my thoughts, i look over to see a messy Y/n holding a stuffed animal.

"We'll talk in the morning" they said laying on me and instantly falling asleep.

They have nightmares every night so honestly i'm not surprised they came out here. I finally drifted off to sleep holding my Y/n.

Yes we made up that morning.

Chuuya:
I sigh while leaning my head on my desk, i haven't talked to Chuuya since last night. I didn't even see him this morning at the meeting.

*knock knock*

I raised my head, "Come in" i said yawning.

What a surprise, Chuuya walked in. "Y/n i'm sorry" he said walking over to me.

"It's alright i shouldn't have taken the motorcycle" i said nervously.

"When i saw you gone with it i got scared thinking you'd gotten hurt or something" he said fast with tears dripping down his face. 

"Hey" i stood up and whipped his tears, "It's ok" i said. Giving him a kiss.

( i hate this one so fucking much, i did not know to do go with the idea i had)

Atsushi:
"Come on Dazai answer the phone" i mumbled trying to call him for the 50th time. Still no answer.

I toss my phone onto the couch.

Suddenly the front door slammed open and i saw Atsushi out of breath, looks like he ran all the way here. "Y/n im sorry" he said trying to regain his energy.

"Did you run all the way here?" 

"We don't talk about that but-" he grabs my shoulders and brings me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry i've been so distant recently, i've been working over time to take you somewhere nice"

"I wish you told me that before, I'm surprised Dazai didn't murder you." i said giggling

"He tried....."

Ranpo:

"Come on Ranpo talk to me" i said sitting on the couch while he's on the floor avoiding me.

"Ranpo"

No answer.

"I'll make you cupcakes"

No response but he looked my way. 

"And a cake?"

He smiled and sat right next to me, " I forgive you hun" he said kissing my cheek.

-----------------------------

gonna off myself