Chapter 1

* Opening shot: Fade in to the Jerome Horwitz Elementary School sign. It displays "Science Fair Today" in red letters; pan towards the school, reading a banner that also says "Science fair" as the bell rings. Zoom in and dissolve to the classroom*

Mr. Krupp (On Speaker): Well, future failures of America, I hope you're all prepared for tomorrow's big science fair. This year's theme is... "Transportation".

Gooch:  I am ready with my project... My Solar-Powered Audio/Visual Cart! I can go from zero to geek in 2.6 seconds!

Bo:  And I'm ready with my totally suped up mobile home. Because they can't take you home from you if it's on the move!

Narrator: This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat-top. Harold is the one on the right with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. Remember that now.

George: Why didn't we finish our project, Harold?!? WHY?!?!?

Harold: Don't you remember?

*Last week*

Harold: George, Shouldn't we be working on our Travel-Related Science Fair project?

George: This our  Travel-Related Science Fair project. The effect of using cheat codes to win "Decimator: Crush the Planet" And travel to the Winner's Circle!

*Back to the present*

George: Oh, right.

*Later in the hallway*

George: (sigh) I wish there is a way to do our project by Saturday.

Harold: Yeah, but now?

Erica: You can just work on your project, you know?

Harold; Maybe?

*Melvin Sneedly walk pass the boys*

Melvin: You two, will lose to me, Melvin Sneedly. (Laughing)

*George then smiles wicked*

George: I have a better idea!

Narrator: Chapter 1: The Bad Idea! The boys look up in amazement looking at Melvin Sneedly's newest invention that he is using for the science fair.

Narrator: Chapter 1: The Bad Idea!  The boys look up in amazement looking at Melvin Sneedly's newest invention that he is using for the science fair