Chapter 3

*Fade in to the exterior of  Jerome Horwitz Elementary; the animation has returned to 2D.*

Catboy: By my cat's whiskers!

*Cut to the PJ Masks in the hallway, not having much detail and styled in 2D to match the animation. Though they looks the same as thier 3D appearance, two things have changed: their eyebrows are cartoony like, and the atom symbols on their costumes disappear*

 Though they looks the same as thier 3D appearance, two things have changed: their eyebrows are cartoony like, and the atom symbols on their costumes disappear*

Gekko: Our hands...

*Close-up of them as he turns them over, they are now the usual Pilkey style hands. Widen to frame all of Owlette as she blink her eyes.

Owlette: Our eyes!

*Close-up of her eyes as they are the usual Pilkey style eyes*

Catboy: Our depth's (He falls to the ground flat like cardboard, then stands up.) It's gone!

*Widen to frame the entire hailway.*

Gekko: W-where are we?

Catboy: That flat-top kid must've used this to teleport us out of our own HQ!

Owlette: We got to get back to PJ Robot, If we not there to monitor his tune-up, the atomic transmutation could run wild!

Catboy: There's got to be some sort of instruction manual to this teleportation device in here.

Narrator: What to know why 3 kids in pjs are here? I don't know, no one tells me anything.

*Gekko looks in Harold's locker*

Gekko: No manual.

*Owlette looks into Erica's locker*

Owlette: Not here.

Catboy: No... Hmm... Maybe, in this locker.

*Catboy sticks his head in George's locker. The screen then zooms out and Bo, Gooch, Stanley, Jessica, Sophie One, Other Sophie and Dressy saw the 3 kids*

Bo: Uh, hey! Nice Costumes!

Gekko: Slithering Serpents!

Gooch: I'm not familiar with how you greet people, but okay... Slithering Serpents!

Gekko: Oh, no, we are saw!!

Owlette: Gekko, if they found out we are superheroes! Our secret might be blown!

Catboy: Um! I don't think it matters in this dimension.

Jessica: Uh, you guys are from a other dimension?

Gekko: Yes!

Jessica: Oh my goooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhh!