A Night to Remember

Tobias always works really late in the control room. Tonight is one of the nights he gets off at about 12. I can't wait because we have finally decided to start a family together. I bought new lingerie, and went to the doctor and got my birth control taken out today, so I'm officially ready. We have been together for 6 months now and he is the sweetest, caring, sexiest guy on earth. Suddenly I hear the door creak open and see Tobias's head peep in. He opens the door all the way and closes it back and turns on the light.
"Babe are you awake?" He whispers in my direction
"Hey" I reply leaning up grinning
Tobias kicks his shoes off and comes over to the bed. He untucks his covers and uncovers me a little bit. He can see the hem of my lingerie, and I know that he can tell its new because it is white and I only wear black bras and panties. He completely uncovers me and his eyes widen.
"Is this for me?" He asks with a smirk on his face. Tobias pulls his shirt over his head and pulls his pants down leaving him standing in his boxers. He hops into bed and puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. Next thing I know we are one again. His lips moving with mine and mine with his. I bite his lip a little just for a tease. Man I've missed him so much. I put my arms up and around his neck and run them through his hair. His hands go down and around my hips and one hand slips into the front of my panties. He runs his hand over me and then slips it in and starts to rub my clit. As he rubs he slides off my panties with his other hand and I unclip my bra. Then I pull off his boxers and continue enjoying his touch. I let out a small moan and he flips me over and sits on top of me.
"Tobias" I moan I don't mean for it to but it comes out breathy.
"What do you want baby?" He asks slipping his other hand into my vagina. I just lay there unable to move from the electricity and the touch he is giving me. I just nod my head once and he starts to line himself up. I nod once again and he goes in as slowly as possible. I'm still not used to this. It's still painful till I get into it, now it feels great.
"Tobias" I moan "harder, faster" I command he starts to go faster and soon I can hear our two bodies slapping together. I can hear him let out a slight moan and he starts to slow down as his breathing speeds up. I can tell he's about to ejaculate.
"Baby I'm about to cum, are you ready?" I nod and then as if on cue he explodes into me. I can feel his cum warm and nice and filling me.
When he is finally empty he flops down beside me without pulling out and holds my hands.
"I love you so much" he breaths
"I love you more" I grin and look into his beautiful baby blue eyes, and that's the last thing I see before I drift off.