// chapter thirty-three♡

| 5 Years Later |

I'm now 22 years old, starting on my dream career...which is being a model and a music artist. You probably wondering how I work those two together, yes it's difficult...but I'm used to it now and I love doing it. Jake and I are still strong as ever...well actually...we just got married 3 months ago which was in February and we have a 3 year old daughter, Amariah Elise Latimore and 5 year old son, Jace O'Neal Latimore {Pic To The Side} I love them to death and I'll do anything for them. We still got our same crew, nothing haven't changed. We all graduated from high school and started right on college, where we all went together...yes, Jacob paused on his music career to do college because he used to talk being a house salesmen.

Once we graduated from college we all started on our careers. Me being a model and a music artist. Jacob starting his music and acting career. Daniel aka Diggy Simmons starting his music career. Chresanto aka Roc Royal doing his career with the hot group Mindless Behavior. Trevor, doing his music career and a little bit of acting. But my girlssss! Myah, her fashion designing...which I be wearing to model in so we see each other a lot. Diamond, being a celebrity beautician, which she does all of our hair, even the boys when we have appointments or when the guys bring her on tour with them. Last but not least...Michelle who is a celebrity interviewer. She interview almost every celebrity you can name and she always interview the rest of us when she gets a free choose to interview someone she wants.

We all do make time for each other. Yea it be hard at times but it always work out and we always have amazing times together. Since Chres, Jacob, Trevor, and Daniel off of touring for a while, the girls and I took a break off cause every since we all started we've been working non-stop so we all decided to finally take a break.

We still live in LA so we all planned to throw a huge get together with everyone and I mean everyone. Which is today and I'm so excited!!!

"Baby go ahead and get ready I'll watch the kids" Jake said taking them downstairs

"Thanks baby" I ran up the stairs and got ready

Once I got through, we headed out the door putting the kids in the car seats and headed out

"It's been a good while since we did something like this" Jacob said

"I know right and I'm so excited" I squealed

"Me too mama!" Jace yelled making all of us laugh then Amariah screamed

"Hey! Whatcha screaming for" I lightly shouted turning around to face her then she started spiting bubbles and laughing

"Ew she bwoing (blowing) bubbles everywhere" Jace made a stank face making all of laugh

"Jay you used to that too" Jake chuckled stopping at the red light looking in the rearview mirror

"Sure did, yours was worse then mari's (nickname) though" I made a stank face at him and he narrowed his eyes

"Hmph" Jace pouted folding his arms

"Aw my baby boy upset" I poke my lip out and pinched his nose as he covered his face smiling

I turned back around grinning then felt Jake grab my hand and kissed it

*****************

That family moment...too cute! Short chapter because I wanted be about the family so yea!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Instagram: adore.ky & jacobxdiggy

Twitter: adoreky

Tumblr: adore-ky

Snapchat: adoreky

Vote | Comment | Share