13

Author POV

3 months later-:

"Happy Birthday husband" Drishti said in her sleepy voice in his ear.

& capture his lips in her. She kissed him until he stirred in sleep which he did immediately. He hold her waist and kiss her back.

She break the kiss and smilingly said "Happy Birthday Husband. I love you so much" she said straddling on his chest.

He smile "Thank you baby and I love you too" he said and she pecked his whole face and move down to neck.

He groaned and flip their position. She giggled when he remove her shirt which was actually her which she wore after their make out and here again they started.

"Why are you so tempting? I'll never get bored of you" he said and latches his mouth on her mound & their started.

Whole night they worshiped their body gently sometimes roughly.

In Morning,

She woke up before him and after freshing up she did puja for him and then start making his favourite dish which she recently learned from the helpnof Amma.

After making breakfast she clean the kitchen and placed all dishes on table when someone ring the bell.

She confusingly went toward door and open it.

"Hii...Bhabhii"Ritika yelled and Drishti hold her chest.

"Riti calm down" Rishika said who was standing beside with her son. Her husband was also there and Rohan too, Rakshit's nephew and rohan mother and Rishab.

"Hehe...sorry. where is bhai?" Riktika asked.

"He is sleeping. Aap log aaiyena andar" Drishti said and everyone entered inside.

"What??? Itni late tk. Hum ja Rahe unko uthaane. Let's go Rohan and Shrey" Ritika said and trio run toward his room.

Drishti and all also went behind them.

"Bhaiii...chachu..Ma...mamu" Trio yelled in unison.

Rakshit stir and cover himself fully under blanket.

"Bhaiiii" Ritika shout.

Drishti giggled and went near Rakshit and both kids jump on bed pulling his sheet.

"Rakshit uthiye" Drishti tapping his shoulder and remove sheet.

"Umm..sone do na. Kya hai?" Rakshit murmured and Drishti point both kids to jump on his back and instantly both kids jump on his back making him groan.

"Fu..." Rakshit stopped when drishti put her palm on his mouth.

"Bache hai yaha" She said and he flip making both kids fall on bed smiling.

"Happy Birthday" Everyone shout together and rakshit nod his head rubbing his neck.

Ritika hug him and kissed on his cheeks "Happy birthday Bhaiyaa"

"Thank you" Rakshit said hugging her back and kissed her hair.

He stood up and took his tshirt and wear it immediately and then one by one Everyone wish him & give him gift.

"Chachi" Rohan said.

"Hhh" Drishti said.

"Aapne toh chachu ko wish hi nhi kiya?"

"Baby chachi ne chachu ko special way mei already wish kar chuki hai. Kyu hai na Drishti?" Rishika said and Drishti giggled and nodded winking her eyes.