16~Reunion

The Bennett Hybrid
Chapter Sixteen~Reunion

The Bennett Hybrid Chapter Sixteen~Reunion

"You Came."

"Your Alive

"Your Alive."

**********

Recap....Once she got home, Madelyn went into her office room pulling out a map of Beacon Hill. She laid it on the table then grabbed some candle.

"Incendia." She spoke in Latin causing all the candle she put out, light up. Then she went to the basement, into her fridge and grabbed a vile that contains Derek's blood which she had since she asked him for it when he got shots. She got it to take caution, in case something like tonight were to happen to him she would find him with a locator spell. Which she did, she poured drops of Derek's blood on the map and began to chant the locator spell.

Madelyn followed the trail to an abandoned train station underground. She walked down the metal stairs, going inside the station. It was quiet until she heard groaning and smelled blood.

"Derek?" The Bennett girl said as she saw a weak body on the ground. Derek tried getting up, into a fighting position. "It's just me, Madelyn."

"Maddie." Derek breathe out more relaxed. She walked over to him going down on her knees, checking out his huge wound. That's when he grabbed her arm, sliding her sleeve up seeing a small bite that is growing. Dark blood, with dark purple blue veins around the bite mark. "Your hurt too."

"It's nothing. Come on, I'm gonna take you to the house. Your gonna be okay." Madelyn said as she helped him get on his feet. She struggled but managed to put him in her car. The Bennett girl drove back home, parked her car and brought him inside. "Come on, just up the stairs." She said when she felt him getting weak.

Madelyn took him to her room and laid him gently on her bed. She took off her jacket feeling heated up from the affect of the bite.
She also helped take Derek's jacket off than she ran to the bathroom and got her first aid kit.

"For a vampire who has blood that heals, you have quite a first aid kit." Derek said with a slight chuckle.

"I heal slow and I use the bandages so blood wouldn't get on my clothes. Plus it tricks your mind and self healing body to heal faster." Madelyn said as she sat next to him cleaning up his wound with alcohol making him wince then bandaged him up.