𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦 "𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Mane, I juss broke ma shit like dat!?" Ares snapped, his television screen was broken due to him trying to hook up a HDM1 cord, it pissed him off because he just bought the flatscreen Tv not so long ago.

"Noamir the hell?" His mother burst into his room with a frown on her face, He sighed and rubbed his nose-bridge then meet eyes with her as she waited for an response.

He kissed his teeth, "Chill ma, I got it." He said lowly.

"How did the tv fall? That's the third Tv, Ares." Mulan reminded him of the last two he broke purposely because of his anger issues when he played 2k or any game.

"It's comin out ma pockets so Ian trippin', I'm drive to target and pick one of em from dere." He said before leaning down and picking up 48 inch flatscreen tv, Mulan shook her head. "Okay boa." She said before walking back to her bedroom.

Ares was starting to think his mother was getting clean but that's a big possibility because he was barely home so he didn't really know what she was doing with her free time, she's been going to work at the hospital where she's been working at for five years.

Or she could be still snorting and smoking Crack, which didn't matter to him or effect him because she's not taking care of him, he was taking care of himself so it wasn't a big deal with him.

He didn't care what she did with her life, after all the overdoses he witnessed at different ages in his childhood, it didn't matter to Ares nor fazed him.

It was on her the next time she overdoses because Ares was going to let her die if he's finds her as usual.

It was sounded fuck up because it was, she couldn't make up the time she was absent in his life.

Especially, after she tried to sell him for a bit of Crack. Something in him couldn't allow Ares to forgive her so that's why he gave her a hard time.

He didn't know why he haven't moved out but that was his second step when he's gets the money to move out of Chicago.

He didn't like Louisiana nor Chicago, he knew when he ran up his money he would want straight peace and no dirty money or Violence in his life.

He was planning to give this life up once he made something out of his life.

Ares carrying the tv out of his room and walking through the living room to the front door.