one. ~ the transfer student.

(Sasuke ~ Sasuka)

~ 3rd Person Pov ~

The alarm clock rang loudly as it cold. It was around the time of Christmas and it was soon for school to go out for Christmas break. Not like any child was coming to school, they had already started their Christmas break, not Sasuka though.

She slowly slapped her fist against the alarm clock to stop it not so hard because she didn't want to break it. Her father would be angry if she had broken the alarm clock.

Another day, another lifeless journey. Sasuka thought.

She got up from her bed and did a freshly morning routine and left her room and went downstairs wherm she found her two older siblings who were dressed in formal outfits for their program today.

"Morning Sasuka."

Itachi said after swallowing a bite of blueberry waffles.

"Good morning Nii-San."

She replies and takes a seat beside her other sibling; Sasuke her twin.

"Sasuka, you know you transfer today, that means new school as well as new friends. Though I expect you to NOT have any friends."

Her father, Fugaku says when walking into the kitchen to get his coffee from the microwave.

"Yes Sir."

She replies and looks down to her plate and gazes at it.

"Is it nasty or something Sasuka?"

Fugaku asks, wondering why his daughter wasn't eating. She flinched and looked up at him.

"No sir. I'm just not hungry."

"Then don't waste food and get to school."

"Yes father."

She gets out her chair and pushes his back with her twin and her older brother's eyes on her as she grabbed her white book bag and slanged it over her shoulders and left the house.

Fugaku had trusted her enough to let her walk to school. She knew what would happen if she didn't.

~ Naruto Pov ~

"Did you hear there's a transfer student? I heard she is the daughter of the Mayo of the Uchiha Company."

I say to Shikamaru who looks at me boredly with his palm under his chin.

"That sounds boring. She probably is stereotypical. Meaning she's like all Mayo / CEO's of companies daughters; annoying, brat, spoiled, bossy and thinks they own the school and uses their money to get anything they want."

Shikamaru says fondly and looks at me. I scrunch my eyes. He always has something 'smart' to say.

"Whatever. Maybe if you stop thinking stereotypical you wouldn't think things like that. Plus, not all the Uchiha's are spoiled."

I reason why my friend who only shrugs.

"Hm. But who transfers 2 weeks before we're out for Christmas break?"

Shikamaru asks and now that he says it, I pondered too.

"I don't know.. we shouldn't question because it could be something serious with none of our business..but most likely the other school wasn't ok."