Prologue

FLASHBACK

September 1995, Woodsboro, California, The Macher Residence

Non-Disclosure Agreement Contract

1. We (William Loomis and Stuart Macher), will not kill each other in the agreement that we both do not tell anyone that he or I am the murderers.

2. We will not hurt/kill Katherine Prescott, Randy Meeks, or Tatum Riley.

3. If one of us gets caught, do not blame the crimes on the other.

4. This contract remains valid while both of us (William Loomis and Stuart Macher) are alive. If either of us were to die, the other may choose to confess or continue with the plan.

Please sign below if you abide by the impartial agreements within these terms.

Signature: William Loomis, Stuart Macher

——————————————————————-

September 1995, Woodsboro, California, Prescott Residence

Non-Disclosure Agreement Contract

1. We, (Katherine Prescott and William Loomis), will not kill each other in the agreement that we both do not tell anyone that she or he is the murderer.

2. We will not hurt/ kill Neil Prescott, Randy Meeks, or Tatum Riley.

3. If one of us gets caught, do not blame the crimes on the other.

4. This contract remains valid while both of us (Katherine Prescott and William Loomis) are alive. If either of us were to die, the other may choose to confess or continue with the plan.

Please sign below if you abide by the impartial agreements within these terms.

Signature: Katherine Prescott, William Loomis

———————————————————————

September 1996, Woodsboro, California, The Macher Residence, Aftermath of the bloodbath

As ambulances drove off, police taped off the driveway leading up to and around the Macher house, as news vans and crews surrounded the property. The cops were able to control the rowdy crowd. But, inside it was a whole other story.

Crime scene investigators are way in over their heads from collecting evidence from a doggy door on the garage door to an overturned living room. Blood had covered 90% of the downstairs area.

Two investigators, who have done this job over and over for 25 years had noticed something very interesting about the blood that painted the floorboards.

Footsteps.

Not made by any investigator in the house since they were all wearing protective footgear. The investigator followed the footsteps from the hallway and down to the back of the house where the back door was wide open. The bloody footsteps faded into the ground as they got farther from the house. 

 One of the investigators screamed for the sheriff who had just stepped through the front to oversee the scene. Sherriff Burke rushes to the back of the house with two deputies behind him. 

"What?" Sherriff Burke snapped.

The investigator could not speak only pointing along the floor and out the door into the dead of night. 

Sherriff Burks follows the investigator's vision and visibly pales as he realizes that one of the killers had survived and is now on the run. 

Sherriff Burke looks at his deputies, "not a word of this to anyone or you lose your badges." The deputies nodded in acceptance. 

"And you two," the sheriff turns his attention to the investigators, "clean this mess up before someone sees. If anyone asks.... they already took one of the bodies." The investigators nodded and began to clean. 

The sheriff reached into his pants pocket and took out a package of cigarettes, taking one out and then lighting it. 

"No one is to know that one of them has escaped. EVER. As far as I'm concerned William Loomis and Stuart Macher are both as good as dead." He muttered, turning away and walking through the house, letting puffs of smoke out as he goes. 

But, some rules are meant to be broken.

A/N Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays Everyone!