Attention

Obanai, was laying on the bed holding his favorite ( Only ) plushie in the air. It was his favorite ( AGAIN ONLY ) plushie since Giyuu, gave it to him. He had named it blue cause of its blue eyes."Blue. Yu, isn't giving any attention to Oba. Oba, bored" Obanai, said. Giyuu, was currently having a very important talk with Mitsuri, in his office about something and Obanai, was jealous he was also mad cause Giyuu, hadn't gave him any attention this week. But that was when Obanai, had got the perfect idea. He gonna go interrupt Giyuu's, meeting with Mitsuri. Obanai, got up from bed put his favorite ( ONLY PLUSHIE ) plushie gently down on the bed and went and grabbed Giyuu's, dark green hoodie and some long black shorts. Though the shorts were only visible by not to much due to Giyuu's, long hoodie.

     Obanai grabbed some of Giyuu's, perfume and sprayed it on himself. Now he was ready. Or so he thought. He forgot about his messy hair. Although to be honest it did look cute ☺️ ( - ~ - ).

     Obanai, opened the door to Giyuu's, office and saw Giyuu. He walked over to him and sat down right on his lap. "Yu-kun I'm bored and I can't think of anything to do" ( sounds like a YU, problem bitch 😂😂😂 get it cause Yu, and you.... You know what nvm ). "Well I'm currently busy if you can't see" Giyuu, responded coldly. And that was when he had smelled the perfume. It was his.

      Obanai, had a pouting face and then responded with. "Fine but don't expect to forgive you". Obanai, got up from Giyuu's, lap and walked towards the door. Giyuu, then had noticed that Obanai, was wearing one of his hoodies and that Mitsuri was staring at Obanai's ass.

     The door shut and Giyuu's, gaze quickly went to Mitsuri. "Ahhhh!" she squealed. "I didn't know you had such a fine and sexy bf. Whats his number maybe we could share hi-". *BAM*. Giyuu, had slammed his hand on the desk. "The deals off. Our company's never had this meeting. We never knew each other . We are completely strangers to each other. You leave my office with no questions, and hands off what belongs to ME" he said in very harsh and cold voice.

Mitsuri, had completely felt underpowered because of Giyuu's, voice and did what was told. She thought about what she did and realized what she had done was wrong and she decided she was gonna send a sorry letter.

    Giyuu, got up from his desk and walked out of his office and headed towards the room he shared with Obanai. As he was getting close to the room he heard. "Yu, is mean. Right Blue? He hasn't gave me any attention this week!".

     Giyuu, could just imagine the cute pouted face Obanai had right now.

Giyuu, opened the door to the room which made Obanai turn his head towards the door. Giyuu, walked over to Obanai, and he picked him up at sat him down on his lap. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way love" Giyuu said in a soothing voice. "Hmph". "How about some cuddles?". "Maybe".

     And with that Giyuu, wrapped his arms around Obanai, and started humming a sweet tone.

     Obanai, started playing with Giyuu's, hair and eventually the two fell asleep cuddling eachother.

THE END