~64~

Chapter 64
•••

"Anna, I've chosen this dress for you for tonight. You will feel exquisite in it. Besides, I arranged this while keeping your comfort in my mind. So i guarantee you it wouldn't irritate." Natalie smiled before giving the bag to Anna.

Anna looked at the bag before staring back at Natalie. "thank you, Natalie." She spoke. Natalie returned her a glimmering smile before placing her hand on Anna's shoulder.

"Anything for you. And please let me know if you need any changes. I will make them. We have some time left for the evening" Natalie offered in her gentle tone.

"Definitely" Anna said before Natalie left the room. Anna shrugged before staring back at the bag in her hands. Even though, she doesn't want to go anywhere. But she accepted only because Noel pressed this.

Sighing, she opened the bag that had a beautiful royal black ankle length gown for the night, With a furry coat. A slight gasp left her mouth looking at the dress. It was beautiful.

"Why so much just for an official debauchery?"

Anna muttered to herself before looking back the dress. A bit of disappointment and tiredness filled in her eyes as she placed the dress on the bed before getting back to her work.

She sat down back before the screen of the laptop on the table where she was doing her work. She went through some important articles about the interviews.

After she came back, she applied for the job on the official website of the university where they had posted about the opportunities.

Now she just doesn't want to be stuck anymore.

She wants to carry on once again and live her life even when it was difficult for her. Obviously she misses what she has lost.

The lost resulted in her making cold. She doesn't react much. She doesn't talk much. She just continues to hide in these four walls of her rooms away from everyone else.

Even these walls has started to suffocate her. And she can only carry herself when she will keep herself busy.

A lone tear escaped from her swollen eyes when those hurtful memories flashes before her eyes.

She was shattered once again. Her already broken heart was shattering again into even tinier pieces then before.

________________

"You're ready, Nat?" Noel asked before knocking on the door of the walk in closet.

"Just two mins, Noel" he heard her replying from the inside. He sighed before going to sit on the couch taking his phone out to check all the texts that he received.

"Noel, I think I need your help. Please come in and help me tying up that knot of my dress, will you?" Natalie requested.

"Alright" the man replied before walking up to her. Sliding the door frame gently, he entered inside where his girlfriend was standing before a big mirror.

"You're too funny for this" he chuckled softly as he reach behind her standing, staring at her through the mirror and she did the same with same intensity.

"Let me tie it" he muttered as his hands went to grab on the two thin ropes of her beautiful evening dress. He gently tied it securing it with the pin that was in the dress.

"Here you're good to go" he heaved a stuck breath after successfully completing the task. Natalie smiled before turning around. Her beautiful long hair were sprawled on her back exquisitely. Her Hazel green were glimmering with a perfect choice of mascara on her eyes. Noel stared at them forgetting to blink for a few moments.