Chapter 9

Jennette's Pov

I woke up and puted up a dress
And braided my hair

I then went to the dining room expecting both her empress and his emperor but only His Highness Kai showed upMy smile turned into a fake one i then said to myself 'Jettie you must stay positive even if people doesn't like you! remember people stil...

My smile turned into a fake one i then said to myself 'Jettie you must stay positive even if people doesn't like you! remember people still like you for your positive self and you won't let some emperor boy take it away from you!' i then greeted his Highness "Good Morning Your Highness Kai did you have a good night sleep?"
He answered "Good morning Princess i did thank you for asking" my heart warmed when he smiled i felt a tingling sensation in my stomach and the rest of the maids were whispered "They look like a couple!"

"They'd be an amazing one for sure!"

I blushed hearing that and the rest of breakfast was pure weirdness

Kai's Pov

I woke up and puted on a black suit i went in the dining room to find The second princess also rumored as the goddess Elizabeth's Reincarnated Daughter what a popular princess right?

As she greeted me i heard a few maids say "Oh they both look perfect together" Casis then chuckled as he noticed me blushing

As breakfast was done i explored the palace

I then saw her Highness Jennette at the garden talking to herself

" I don't get it! I thought Athy and Lucas was only gonna be gone for a day why are they just now telling that they went for a Week long vacation?! Now I'm stuck in doing paperworks and greating a handsome emperor from another nation!"

I blushed hearing that she thought i was handsome and once again Casis saw me and started to tease me

To be continued..