Chapter 11 - Shopping!

"12:30 𝙋𝙢"

"Mary and Phil had finally arrived at  the mall, Phil and his friends are currently waiting for Mary at starbucks"

Ame - Dude where is your friend?!
"America said impatiently"

"While America keeps ranting Phil gotten had gotten a notification he opened messenger and saw it was Mary who texted"

-----------

Mary - 𝙊𝙮! 𝙎𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙤!? 𝙈𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬!

       Phil - 𝙒𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬!   𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

Mary - 𝙊𝙝! 𝙄 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪! .... 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣?! 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨!?(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

                     Phil -  𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪      
                              𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧😅

Phil - Guys! My Si- i mean Friends are here now!
"Phil corrected"

Ame - Whe-

"America was cut off by a distance shout the three turned their heads towards the direction where the shout was and Japan was shocked to see his little sister Nekomi"

Mary - Phil!

"Mary ran over to Phil and hugged him, Phil returned the hug with a smile"

"America stared at Mary wondering if shes a close friend or lover, America then thought '𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆?' he then took a deep breath and said"

Ame - Yo! You must be Phil friend right? My name is America!

"Mary contained her laugh as she heard the word 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 she almost forgot that she asked Phil if they could pretend to be friends just to see the reaction"

Mary - Nice to meet you Ame! My name is Mary!

"Mary smiled and looked at Phil talking with Koreana and Nekomi she smiled happy to know there getting along"

Japan - I hate to ruin the mood but what now?

"•••"

Nekomi - Shopping spree!

"Nekomi grabbed both Mary and Koreana hand and ran towards the nearest clothing store"

Koreana - We'll see you guys there!

"The boys just stand there confused. Japan sighed and walked towards the girls same with America while Philip went to buy groceries for the fridge,"

Phil - Ill meet you guys at Mcdonald!

Ame - Alright!

             ~{𖧷𑁍𖧷𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒𖧷𑁍𖧷}~

Koreana - 'GASP' OMG! Look at this dress!
"Koreana said while holding a beautiful white dress"

Mary - Ooo! That will look so good on you! Im being serious!

"As the two countries were talking Nekomi walked towards them and gasp at a pretty pink & white dress"