13

Filler chapter.

Ennis knew he'd end up in the Underworld and not the heavens. He only has himself to blame for that. He's also not surprised it was Amy, Deucalion's Goddess daughter, who greeted him down there. He knows that the others are in for a hell of a time with Amy on earth because Hades himself delivers him his Underworld-ish torture personally and if Amy has her uncle's fury and her father's temper, then they're screwed up there. So, Ennis is glad to be dead and in the Underworld instead of facing a living Amaryllis Emery McCall's wrath.

"The others are screwed," Ennis hears and he sees Emmett. "Amy is more savage than Deucalion when she's scared. How do you think she is when she's mad?"

Ennis smirks. "Then I hope like hell they piss her off. I'm done with them. I'm dead, why should I want them alive?"

"It's not like you'll be ruling down here," Hades says cockily and Ennis watches as Emmett - the third most deadly one in the pack (after Kali and Deucalion is the first) - grows tense at the voice and that makes Ennis kind of nervous. "Hello, Ennis. Ready to get to know me more than you did yesterday?"

Hades purposely went easy on Ennis yesterday when he got here. Ennis sees Emmett growing nervous as two demons walk over.

"Bring him to the real chambers," Hades says to  Crowley and Meg (demons but not the ones from Supernatural). "It's time for Ennis to meet the real Hades, God of the Underworld."

Ennis grows nervous then.